Contract with Client
Manufacturing, Engineering, Industrial
BDR Thermea aims to strengthen the business development capabilities and expertise in the ventilation market. The Business Development Manager Ventilation will be responsible for applying his/here technical and commercial experiences in driving the ventilation growth plan/journey for BDR Thermea.
Over de functie
- Execute ventilation strategy
- Apply tactical Business Development skills to build & execute the go-to-market plans working with the countries
- Identify new business or partnership opportunities and drive revenue growth
- Use experience in Project/Program Management to drive the delivery of new product developments
- Product Management à Build product portfolio strategies and build Group roadmaps based on market experience, future trends analysis, consolidating country inputs & future plans
- Own the analysis of the market, competition and customer needs in ventilation and deliver propositions to sales team
- Support Group Strategic Marketing leaders with M&A evaluation, due diligence, and post-acquisition integration for ventilation
- Report to the Leader Business Development & Market Intelligence
Over het bedrijf
BDR Thermea Group is a world leading manufacturer and distributor of smart climate and sanitary hot water solutions. The company employs more than 6,700 people and operates in more than 102 countries worldwide, with a leading position in Europe, North America, Turkey, Russia and China.
Also, it has strong positions in the rapidly growing markets of Eastern Europe, Poland, Czech Republic, Russia, and China. BDR Thermea Group is the parent company of renowned international heating brands, including De Dietrich, Baxi, Remeha, Brötje, Chappée, Baymak and Utica. BDR Thermea Group is headquartered in Apeldoorn, The Netherlands.
You will work in a motivated, technical organization with a high level of ambition. You’ll receive an attractive remuneration package, flexible working hours, and many opportunities to remain up-to-date with the latest sector developments through training and courses.
In addition to this, we also offer you:
- An international career in a challenging environment
- Passionate and professional colleagues who love what they do
- Working closely along our Strategic Initiatives contributing towards the energy transition
- Being part of BDR Thermea Group and contributing to this
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Minimum of 7 years business development/sales/strategic marketing experience in the European ventilation industry
- Several years experience in product/project/program management
- Cross-functional knowledge and experience working with R&D, sales, and/or customers
- Multi-country experience in multinational with matrix organization is a plus
- Good interpersonal & communication skills
- Self-starter, takes initiative & ownership
- Pragmatic, result-driven and go-getter