Contract with Client
A great opportunity for a hands-on professional with strong analytical and conceptual skills to face many interesting and challenging topics in a successful and fast growing international company.
Over de functie
The Business & Transformation Manager reports to the Group CFO and further holds (primary) relationships with the Group CEO, managers and business leaders of the group companies and directors of the private equity company.
The Business & Transformation Manager, as part of the holding management, will have a wide range of tasks and responsibilities, working on program/project management with focus on corporate development as well as M&A projects and post-merger integration projects (PMI) in the group.
The Business & Transformation Manager will be closely working together with all relevant stakeholders on strategic value-creation and growth projects in the group across all businesses in the Netherlands and Germany, based on a group strategy and value-creation roadmap.
He/she will be leading, executing and managing strategic projects in the group in various areas, such as service business development, digitalization, innovation & sustainability, purchasing, price management and optimization of process models, from analysis and planning to conception and implementation.
Furthermore, he/she will be closely working together with all relevant stakeholders on M&A-projects and post-merger integration of new businesses and add-on acquisitions. He/she will support (inter)national M&A processes, be responsible for due diligence processes, preparation of financial analyses, preparation of presentations and marketing materials for the group and add-ons, coordinate advisors and drive post-merger integration of add-ons.
Over het bedrijf
Successful and fast growing, PE-owned, group of companies with a reputable name in its industry and an outstanding quality of products and services. More than 1.000 employees in Germany and the Netherlands and a turnover of € 250 million. Headquarters near Rotterdam.
No-nonsense and informal working environment with space for personal development and growth.
Our client offers a dynamic and no nonsense working environment with growth opportunities for ambitious and positive minded professionals. The culture can be characterized as open, informal and result oriented with space for initiative and personal development.
Furthermore, our client offers an excellent remuneration package, including company car and bonus.
- Academic working level combined with a completed degree, for example in business administration, management or similar degree
- Minimum of 8 years working experience, preferably in a dynamic and larger international company with holding exposure
- Experienced in program and/or project management and professionalizing commercial environments
- Preferably consulting experience and experience with M&A and PMI
- Structured thinking and good planning and organizing skills
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Strong communication skills; demonstrated to network with a large variety of stakeholders (among others senior management)
- Hands-on attitude and "getting things done" mentality
- Team player with great flexibility to engage
- Strong focus on achieving milestones and results
- Excellent project management skills and a sound problem-solving attitude
- Proactive, informal and independent personality with a drive for improvements and process optimizations
- Capable of delivering high quality output, when needed also under pressure
- Entrepreneurial spirit with high level of energy and drive in order to further develop the organization
- Fluent in English and preferably good command of the German language