Contract with Client
Until now, co-founder Nicola and Head of Business Development Thorsten (both ex-McKinsey) have built their presence with overwhelming success. They are looking at a track record of ~150% yearly ARR growth, a NPS of 59 and a renewal rate of >98%. To become the leading player in Europe (and beyond) Gain.pro is looking for a Customer Success Lead to complement their team. Over the next year the commercial team will grow to 10 FTEs across Marketing, Sales and Customer Success. You now have the unique chance to become a founding member of the Customer Success team.
Over de functie
You will be working at the intersection between strategy and hands-on operations, always advocating the voice of the customer.
- Owning the client relationship – You create engagement strategies and build long-lasting relationships with leading players in the industry;
- Making data-driven decisions – You work based on the 'no surprise' principle and thus 'know at all times' which accounts will be successful and which are at risk of churn. Based on data you make decisions and proactively interact with our clients;
- New feature launches - You make sure that clients get the most value out of the platform by promoting new releases and highlighting relevant use cases;
- Setting up new processes and structures – You are responsible for scaling the Customer Success function and implementing the (digital) tools that support this growth;
- Managing multiple stakeholders – You work closely together with Sales, Marketing and Product Development to continuously improve the platform;
- Unlocking up- and cross-sell opportunities – Next to renewing customers you also develop strategies to bring additional value to our users;
- Building the foundations to scale your team – As Gain.pro grows, so will your team.
Above all, as an early member of the overarching commercial team, you will have plenty of room to shape your role. You will have an accelerated career path within Gain.pro, as you can grow both within the commercial team as with the company, enabled by their rapidly expanding international footprint.
Over het bedrijf
Gain.pro offers their clients a state-of-the-art fintech platform. Customers include leading investors (e.g. CVC, Cinven), M&A-advisors (e.g. Lazard, Rothschild) and consultants (e.g. McKinsey, Bain). Gain.pro differentiates by providing the highest quality data and insights in a modern UX interface. Founded in 2018 by an international team coming from consulting and private equity, they are a fast-growing scale-up (nearly tripled sales in 2020) with the ambition to become the next €100m annual recurring revenue (ARR) business. With offices in Frankfurt and Amsterdam their remote-first team works across Europe.
- Attractive compensation package;
- The SaaS (vs. project/deal work) model enables a healthy work-life balance;
- Work (partly or fully) remote whenever you want....
- ...or in one of their lovely office hubs in Amsterdam or Frankfurt;
- Flexible holiday wishes (paid and extra unpaid leave);
- Flourish in a culture of trust, ownership, and standard of excellence;
- Getting-things-done environment with sharp and knowledgeable colleagues;
- Fun working atmosphere and company-wide events.
YER Executive is looking for someone who is passionate about bringing the best experience to customers and jointly building the leading platform for private market data & insights. You like to get your hands dirty and are excited about the tech-enabled future of private equity. Moreover, we are looking for the following:
- Relevant experience – You have worked and excelled at least 2 years in strategy consulting, banking or private equity;
- Education – You hold a master’s degree or equivalent from a leading university in Economics, Technology, Business or a quantitative field;
- Self-starting – You proactively come up with new ideas and independently drive progress;
- Project management ability – You bring structure and ensure efficient project execution;
- Emotional intelligence – You can understand people from their point of view and enjoy building relationships within and outside the organization;
- Languages – You have excellent English skills and speak at least one other European language.