Interim/independent, Secondment via YER
As a Process Consultant you will support the ASML Global Business Process Owners (GBPO’s) and Global Business Process Leads (GBPL’s) in designing, managing & improving their End-to-End processes based on the ASML Business Process Management approach. In doing so, you will act as an ambassador of this approach and End-to-End process thinking.
You will plan, run and report-out on process design workshops using the Process Excellence (PEX) Methodology, for process design projects as part of both the Our New Enterprise (ONE) program and other change initiatives (CMO). This requires close collaboration with the GBPO’s and GBPL’s, active stakeholder management and timely involvement of Subject-Matter Experts (SME’s) where needed.
You will also work closely with the other BPM members, being the BPM Process Architects and BPM ARIS Back-office to ensure the designed End-to-End processes fit in the ASML Process Architecture and are documented and maintained properly in ARIS.
Over de functie
Process Consultant in ONE and CMO process design projects
- Deliver process design projects within agreed scope and time based on the PEX methodology
- Prepare, conduct, facilitate and report out on process design workshops
- Pro-actively engage and partner with project stakeholders to ensure buy-in
- Ensure timely and proper involvement of relevant SME’s in process design projects, such as Internal Control & Compliance, Data Management, Process Analytics, Quality, Tax etc.
- Ensure timely and proper involvement of BPM Process Architects, Process Analysts and BPM Back-office in process design projects
- Ensure quality assurance of the agreed project deliverables via quality reviews by both GBPO’s and BPM
- Process Architect and Back-office team members
Over het bedrijf
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
There are 2 options:
- YER contractor/detachering: salary max. € 110k/year
- Freelance: hourly rate max. €95
- Master degree (preferably in Business Administration or Industrial Engineering)
- 8 to 10 years of process design and improvement experience, preferably as an internal or external consultant within a corporate environment
- Experience with ARIS business process analysis & management software desirable
- Conceptual thinking, problem-solving and constructive challenging abilities
- Strong Project Management, Facilitation, Communication & Stakeholder Management skills
- Team player
- Able to live the ASML core values: Collaborate, Challenge & Care
- Fluent in English (essential) and Dutch (desirable)