Contract with Client
Manufacturing, Food, Feed, Pharma
Are you a senior Finance Business Partner with extensive experience in Procurement and would you like to work within an international high paced, dynamic environment that is all about making things happen? Then this is your chance!
Over de functie
For Perfetti van Melle, YER would like to get in contact with a Group Procurement Controller. In this position, you will act as Business Partner to the overall Procurement Organization, with scope Direct and Indirect Procurement. As Group Procurement Controller you will drive consistency, efficiency and transparency throughout the organization by improving, streamlining, standardizing and supervising these critical processes for the Procure Area. In this role, you will be mainly working from the office based at Schiphol Oost (Amsterdam).
Most important tasks and responsibilities:
- Planning: support in driving a consistent and efficient forecasting and budgeting process based on clear, accurate assumptions and working closely with the Procurement Analytics team
- Performance management: pro-actively monitor and challenge the financial and operational performance vs. entitlement (budget and forecast) coordinating the process in line with Group framework
- Reporting: clear, and insightful management reporting in line with Group guidelines (timeline, content)
- Governance: adequate risk management and internal control in place in compliance with Group framework (policies, authorization schedule). Ensures the appropriate implementation and safeguard the execution of the appropriate risk management tools (including hedging policies)
- Strategy: Ensure an independent and overarching view of company quantitative and qualitative performance through adequate analyses, recommendations and monitoring of the execution of the strategy. Turn data into clear and concise analysis, providing actionable insights and recommendations on how to achieve strategic goals.
Over het bedrijf
Perfetti Van Melle is a privately owned company that manufactures and distributes candy and chewing gum in over 150 countries worldwide. Today, Perfetti Van Melle is ranked as the third-largest sugar confectionery/chewing gum company in the world, second in Europe, with strong brands like Mentos, Chupa Chups, Fruittella, Frisk and Smint. The ability to develop products, varieties and flavours that meet the different demands and opportunities of markets is one of Perfetti Van Melle’s keys to success.
- Company car
- 20% bonus
- Permanent contract
- Pension scheme
- University Master Degree (MSc.) extended with and CPA (RA) or MBA (RCMBA) title
- Proven track record of least 10 years of working experience in Financial & Business Control, international environment, preferably FMCG
- Strong ability to drive continuous improvement and other initiatives in own AOR to leverage financial and operational performances
- Strong Ability to provide support in building new business partner capabilities in the Operations controller community. Lead projects with scope the identification and rollout of best practices across PVM
- Strong Ability to drive/stimulate a way of working throughout the AOR to standardize and increase efficiencies in the area of Operations Controlling
- Strong ability to support major ad-hoc strategic and operational initiatives at Group level or in his own AOR (e.g. Operations Transformation, PVM Sustainability Roadmap, etc.)
- Ability to clearly communicate complex financial data to both finance and non-finance colleagues.