Contract with Client
To increase global synergy within the Supply Chain organisation, BDR Thermea offers you the chance to become their Group Supply Chain Project Manager. For increasing the business at a global level, but also to improve processes and culture locally.
Over de functie
The Group Supply Chain Project Manager ensures that local ERP processes with the implementation of SAP 4HANA meet the overall requirement of the BDR Thermea Target Operating Model (TOM) and Streamline (IT) principles. Part of the SAP 4HANA implementation is also an Integration Business Process implementation (roadmap) starting with S&OP, the S/C BPE ensures local key users are involved, aligned and have the necessary competencies required.
- Is sparring partner in defining the long-term S/C strategy for BDR Thermea Group in respect to systems and solutions
- Manages local Key- and Power-users and other stakeholders actively in the SAP 4HANA implementation (Q1-2022 France Go-Live, Q2-2022 onwards BeNeLux)
- Manages consultants and other third-party resources that are dedicated to the S/C stream of the project, including budget follow-up and reporting
- Identifies critical requirements needed for the S/C processes, in particular integrated topics, and ensures S/C requirements are known and actioned adequately in other streams
- Supports Continuous Improvement projects in countries where SAP 4HANA is implemented (data analysis, data mining, process improvements, compliance audits etc)
- Identifies risks, assess risk-levels and probabilities, plans mitigating actions, seeks advice, and escalates issues timely when required to the Key BPO (Group Operations and S/C Director)
- He/She is the Group Business Process Expert (BPE) for Supply Chain in the roll-out of SAP-4HANA, reports progress to the Key BPO periodically and presents occasionally in Senior Executive Committee’s if so required
Over het bedrijf
BDR Thermea Group is the name behind many leading heating and hot water brands. They serve customers in more than 100 countries and employ over 6,300 people across the globe. They own and sell some leading brands in the European market for heating products. The central office is located in Apeldoorn, The Netherlands.
Excellent remunerations and a chance to further develop yourself. Are you up for a challenge? BDR Thermea will offer you that!
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in S/C management or Economics
- ERP (SAP preferred) implementation
- Broad experience in Supply Chain functions, ideally in a international production company
- Excellent relationship management skills, including managing consultants
- Negotiation and influencing skills, can convince based on facts (analytical skills)
- Fluent in English and at least two other languages
- PowerBI or similar
- Hands-on SAP IBP / S&OP experience