Elskensakker 8, Bergeijk
Contract with Client
Due to expansion of Dhatec in the Eindhoven region, we are currently recruiting a Technical Project Manager.
Over de functie
What are the main tasks and responsibilities?
- Translating strategic objectives into abstract development programs with milestones.
- Project management.
- Managing project teams internally and externally (contractors, design houses, test centres, strategic partners).
- Driving continuous improvement and being the sparring partner for operations and management.
- Making suggestions for improvement regarding production lines and product categories.
- Executing global expansion strategy for main product lines and product development strategies.
- Optimization of quality management, qualification standards and product certification.
- Ownership of asset ID and tracking solutions.
Over het bedrijf
Dhatec specializes in developing and manufacturing solutions to ensure damage free pipes throughout the entire logistic supply chain. Dhatec is an advisor for pipe manufacturers, coating plants, logistic companies, EPC contractors and end users on how to achieve safe, efficient and damage free delivery of pipes in any circumstance or climate.
Companies in the worldwide oil and gas industry are dealing with delays and extra costs due to damages and accidents that occur while handling bare steel or coated pipes. Dhatec makes a significant contribution in organizing safe and damage free pipe logistics. Their products and technical support improve the quality, efficiency and safety of logistic processes. With this expertise, Dhatec unburdens project managers and educates operational personnel.
What does Dhatec have to offer?
A dynamic senior role in a technical international business-to-business environment, reporting into the General Manager as part of the Dhatec Management team. Down-to-earth culture being a typical 'De Kempen'-based company with strong values around integrity, technological leadership and continuous improvement. Working for a global leading brand and “company within the company” founded and headquartered in The Netherlands proud of its roots and the colour orange. Excellent career opportunities and employment conditions.
Where should candidates meet?
- Bachelor's degree or higher, preferably in Mechanical engineering or similar.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a seasoned technical operations/technical project manager who will be an inspiring sparring partner. Constantly striving for entrepreneurship and focus on deliverables/execution. Ideally, you are experienced in change management and technical project management, managing the implementation/international mobilization of production lines and execution of product improvement and -development programs. You come from a mid- to large organization and are looking for an entrepreneurial work environment within a small team with the objective to execute a differentiation leadership strategy for the company to become the global leader in the protection of infrastructure assets in transit.
- Minimum of 10 years relevant managerial experience, preferably within an international environment.
- Proven track record in project/ operations management in an industrial environment.
- Must have specialized knowledge of Prince2 or comparable.
- Broad knowledge of manufacturing and product development processes.
- Track record in upgrading and updating plants, production lines and product categories.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, a real team player.
- Inspiring leader, team-player and “outside-the-box” thinker.
- Excellent Dutch and English language skills, German is a pre.
- Willingness to travel frequently (around 30%).