Contract with Client
Energy, Gas, Water
Allego is looking for an experienced Head of HR preferably based in Arnhem or close to. The ideal candidate is able to make an optimal contribution to the growth of Allego in Europe by further developing a professional employership and talent strategy that ensures a great employee experience where people can and want to be successful.
This is a unique opportunity to join an innovative, dynamic and growing organization active in sustainable energy. An organization with an entrepreneurial and innovative culture.
Over de functie
As the Head of HR you will partner with the CEO and be a sparring partner for the other board members and senior management. You are part of the Allego Management Team. One of your key responsibilities is to build relationships with senior business leaders to establish credibility as a trusted advisor to influence, support key strategic decisions and proactively recommend solutions that directly impact business results. In this role, you will deliver the full range of the People Life Cycle on both a strategic and tactical level for all European countries where Allego operates. You provide leadership for the implementation of HR programs, policies and process across all the countries.
The current HR team consists of 2 HR Business Partners, 1 Payroll Administrator, 1 HR Officer and 1 intern. As HR manager, you are also responsible for Facility Management and therefore provide leadership to the Office Manager.
Do you feel comfortable in building effective and efficient structures, mix business acumen with HR expertise and manage a small team of HR professionals, to bring Allego to the next level? Then we are looking for you!
Over het bedrijf
Allego, with a headquarter located in Arnhem, provides reliable charging solutions to cities, companies and consumers in 8 countries of Europe. They deliver charging facilities that can be used by all electric cars and every EV driver, providing a seamless charging experience. Their goal is to contribute to zero emission mobility and see to it that EV drivers can charge at the right location with the right solution. The EV market is growing and changing rapidly. The road will be exciting and with confidence they stay ahead.
A challenging job (4-5 days per week) in a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment. A competitive salary depending on education and experience. A good package of secondary conditions, including bonus arrangement.
- We are looking for an energetic and internationally oriented HR manager with at least 8-10 years of proven experience in a similar position, preferably in an international, changing, and fast-growing environment.
- Someone who can translate the business strategy and plans in a fitting and competitive people strategy.
- You are comfortable with change and ambiguity and have experience with working in a start-up like environment where the pace is quick.
- Your responsibilities stretch between strategic and tactical, and where it’s important to take ownership.
- You have a strong vision on HR and people strategy, have knowledge and experience across the full HR spectrum, and are able to drive program efficiency.
- You hold strong problem-solving skills, are a critical thinker and are able to prioritize, meet deadlines and make the best use of limited resources.
- You have experience with leading and coaching a small team of HR professionals and will add a healthy dose of humour to the team.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, and your excellent communication skills enable you to get things done.
- Preferably you’ve worked before with a Works Council.
- Good knowledge of Dutch labor law.