Marketing & Communication
This interim role, Director Product Management provides focused leadership in building Bugaboo’s product management capability. The interim Director of Product Management will specifically focus on establishing clear communication principles, initiate product management capability development areas and drive towards establishing go-to-market product management capability framework, process and workflow.
Over de functie
The interim Director of Product Management will also lead Bugaboo’s stroller product management as the interim head of stroller categories and will lead sample strategic product management initiatives within the stroller categories. The workloads are expected to be balanced as 80 percent management and 20 percent product management. The motivation for having these dual activities is to gain the GTM insights by running projects hands on to implement better working process on GTM capability building other categories, new categories (car seat and highchair for example) and accessories head will dotted line into this role to have visibility and establishing initial framework in managing all product categories for this position.
Over het bedrijf
Bugaboo believes that as a family you don’t have to put too much effort to discover a new world. They design extraordinary products and solutions for parents. By doing so, they enable parents to spend memorable time with their child, wherever they go. They enable parents to discover a new world, together with their child.
Besides a challenging position at an innovative company, you will receive good remuneration package.
- Educational background in Economics, Business Administration, Industrial Design or Engineering
- Proven knowledge in global go to market principles for durable goods within product management
- Proven experience in product management with best-in-class companies or with strong experience leading to develop keen point of view in how to improve product management
- Commercial understanding (financial/business)
- Analytical skills
- Leadership skills
- Strong verbal and written presentation skills
- Strategic thinking
- Proficient in the English language, both written and verbal