Contract with Client
Food, Feed, Pharma, Manufacturing
Are you a Planning & Reporting Manager with a proven track record of more than 5 years? Are you a self-starter with strong problem-solving, analytical, and prioritization skills? Then you must seize this opportunity! For Perfetti Van Melle, we search for an experienced Group Planning & Reporting Manager. Do you want to work for one of the world’s largest global confectionery companies in the world? Then read further below.
Over de functie
As the Group Finance Planning & Reporting Manager (P&R Manager) you act as a central point for the SC Finance community to ensure consistency and efficiency in the planning and reporting activities across Perfetti Van Melle. You play a key coordination role within the SC Finance community in the areas of management reporting, financial analysis, and financial planning. You drive efficiency, streamline the end-to-end planning and control cycle across PVM, including optimizing existing IT reporting tools. Your Area of Responsibility (AOR) includes the entire Production P&L (1,5bn COGS), Working Capital, and Capital Expenditures.
Responsibilities and work activities:
- You support in driving consistent and efficient forecasting and budgeting process, interfacing BU operation Controller and OC Finance
- You proactively monitor and challenge the financial and operational performance and make sure it is within budget and according to the forecast
- You are responsible for all related SC Finance management reporting activities towards Group and BU/OC
- You strive for continuous improvement for controlling and reporting processes related to SC Finance
- You ensure adequate analysis as part of the overall planning and control processes (period results, forecast, and budget)
- You act as a key user in the areas of SC Finance reporting (BI, Business objects, GPM, or other reporting tools)
As the Group Planning & Reporting Manager, you are part of the Global Controlling team, with a global scope and supports from a planning and reporting standpoint of global, BU, and OC stakeholders. You report to the Global Operations Finance Director.
Over het bedrijf
Perfetti Van Melle is a privately owned company that manufactures and distributes candy and chewing gum in over 150 countries worldwide. Today, Perfetti Van Melle is ranked as the third-largest sugar confectionery/chewing gum company in the world, second in Europe, with strong brands like Mentos, Chupa Chups, Fruittella, Frisk and Smint. The ability to develop products, varieties and flavours that meet the different demands and opportunities of markets is one of Perfetti Van Melle’s keys to success.
Perfetti van Melle offers a challenging job that is accompanied by a lot of responsibility. You have the chance to work for a company with a worldwide presence: 38 operating companies, 31 manufacturing facilities, and 17.9k employees. Besides responsibility and a dynamic, international work environment, Perfetti van Melle offers a great remuneration package.
Perfetti van Melle is looking for a Group Planning and Reporting Manager who can drive continuous improvement and other initiatives in your AOR to leverage financial and operational performances. You can build a standardized and effective Management Reporting and Performance Management Framework. You have project management skills to lead projects and optimize/improve SC reporting. You are a self-starter with strong problem-solving, analytical, and prioritization skills.
Further, you meet the following requirements:
- You have a University Master’s degree (M.Sc.) extended with and CPA (RA) or MBA (RCMBA) title
- You have a proven track record of 8 - 10 years of relevant working experience in Financial & Business Control, international environment, preferably FMCG
- You have strong knowledge of MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, and SAP
- You have advanced experience with Prince II, CPM, or project management
- You have advanced experience with Power Query, Pivots, SQL, and SAC/BI