In dienst van opdrachtgever
IT & Telecom
Due to continuous growth of the business, the SEACE legal team is looking for a legal counsel to join them in Amsterdam.
Over de functie
You will be responsible for minimizing Legal & Compliance issues/risks. Your key focus is on commercial contracting (preparing, reviewing and negotiating contracts). Also advising and training stakeholders on developments of relevant laws and regulations and Samsung’s internal policies and procedures is part of your responsibility. Occasionally you will be asked to provide support regarding to legal proceedings and other issues having a legal & compliance dimension.
Over het bedrijf
Since introducing its first air conditioner in 1974, Samsung Electronics has been redefining indoor climate comfort for tomorrow’s society. For every space where people create memorable experiences together, be it commercial spaces or residential homes. Samsung Electronics entered the European market of commercial air conditioning in 2005. Due to rapid growth and in support of its long-term commitment to the European market, Samsung Electronics Air Conditioner Europe B.V. (SEACE) was opened in 2017 in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. SEACE aims to harmonise the activities across more than 30 European countries. SEACE offers ongoing technical training in climate and smart building solutions; after sales and technical support for its industry partners; backed by Samsung’s quality reputation and leading-edge innovation, including digital connectivity solutions. SEACE thrives to fulfil the needs of its European markets including for both the commercial and residential market with innovation cooling, heating, domestic hot water, ventilation and smart building solutions.
- A competitive salary and secondary benefits.
- Working at a world leader in technology with a no-nonsense and problem solving culture.
- Challenging corporate culture
- Master degree in Law (preferably Dutch qualified)
- Minimum of 4-5 years relevant legal experience
- Experienced and skilled in commercial contracting (Dutch law)
- Experience in an international law firm or company is appreciated
- Dutch and English language proficiency
- Team player
- Excellent Communication skills