Secondment via YER
Food, Feed, Pharma
We are currently recruiting a Project Engineer who will be responsible for upgrading the current production facility to meet the standards of a modern production facility. You will act as a Project Lead for all projects involved in this process.
Over de functie
As a Project Engineer you will join the Operations team and will report to the Site Operations Head. We are looking for an experienced project engineer with great people skills. You will execute the investment in a new production line and improvement projects like new technology, productivity improvements, EHS and Quality improvements to improve our plant positions in all dimensions (safety, cost, quality, service and sustainability). It could well be your perfect opportunity if you, like us, always aim to exceed customer needs, deliver high value and are skilled at fostering strong relationships.
In this exciting role you will be working on:
- Project management: you will manage larger technical / CAPEX projects yourself, applying PM methodology. Business Case, scope determination, reporting on spending and progress hold no secrets to you
- Control and execution: You will organise and coordinate the performance of the project from start to finish. You will support the collaboration between internal and external participants and monitor the results within the scope of your projects
- Business Partnering: with your project management skills and your technical background, you challenge the business – is this investment the best way forward, is it the right priority
- Continuous improvement: you apply continuous improvement principles and implement them further; create structure and unity in ways of working and improve work processes. You make sure standards are met and help people prioritize
- Stakeholder management: work with all partners as manufacturing, maintenance, regional engineering and other site teams to ensure delivery of products to our customers, whilst safeguarding resources and budget. Be a gatekeeper and act as a partner towards Manufacturing. Develop partnerships with EAME Naturals Operations and EAME/Global M&E network
- Safety & Compliance: as a Project Manager (process) safety and compliance is in your DNA and you inspire others to act accordingly
Over het bedrijf
Our client is an internationally operating producer and distributor of flavors and fragrances and quality specialty chemicals which are used in consumer products and food products. The organization has approximately 14.000 employees and has around 165 locations worldwide of which the location in The Netherlands is based in the Amersfoort - Arnhem region.
The offer we have in store for you is a rewarding compensation package. And, more important, you have the opportunity to grow both personally and professionally, within a challenging and inspiring environment.
Are you able to combine a very structured approach with top-notch people skills? Do you like to work with an experienced team with a varied set of competencies? Do you like to develop your project management skills and put them into practice inspiring and guiding others? Then join us - and impact your world.
Your professional profile includes:
● At least HBO level education in a technical area (eg. mechanical or process engineering)
● Additional education in Project Management
● 5+ years of experience in leading (complex) projects in the Food or Chemical industry
● Fluent English and Dutch
● Comprehensive working knowledge of Excel; SAP is beneficial
● Ability to work cross functionally, in a matrix environment