Contract with Client
Banking & Insurance, IT & Telecom, High Tech, Food, Feed, Pharma, Wholesale
The Healthcare and Cleantech Industry is an industry with much potential. DLL expects to see increased deployment of technology in these markets and the next couple of years will be all about growth. To realize and accelerate the planned sales growth, DLL is attracting an energetic, proactive Sales Director Healthcare and Cleantech Business West & East Europe.
Over de functie
Purpose of Position:
As the Sales Director for the Healthcare and Cleantech Business, you will lead and manage a large, multicultural, and complex regional sales organization (26 FTE). You will develop and implement the sales and business relationship strategy in West & Eastern Europe for the Global Business Unit (GBU) to optimize global and regional performance within boundaries of GBU strategy. As a member of the global management team, you will work in collaboration to develop the overall GBU strategy and drive a high-performance culture. In your role as Regional Sales Director, you will report to the GBU President.
- West: Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Switzerland Austria
- East: Poland, Hungary, Turkey
- True leader able to connect and inspire an intercultural team
- Able to bridge cultural boundaries and break down barriers
- Able to set strategy and adjust based upon business conditions
- An excellent problem solver with a strong business acumen
- Able to work in coordination and collaboration with Global Head of New Business Development and Program Management, Head of Strategic Marketing to align with sales and commercial objectives
- Work closely with Country Sales Managers, Risk, Asset Management, Legal, Operations, Collections, and other disciplines in a collaborative manner.
- Drive adoption of new products, new ideas and digital tools and processes
- Lead a team of Country Sales Managers/Account Managers (26 FTE) to manage business relationships and sales activities on a regional level for the GBU
- Coach and mentor sales managers and members to ensure a culture of growth and performance
- Contribute to the formulation of the GBU strategy and business plan across the globe.
- Liaise with commercial stakeholders on an integrated sales strategy and plan
- Identify/cultivate new regional sales opportunities in co-operation with vendor/partner/dealer and the Country organizations.
- Ensure portfolio analysis in the countries and liaise on business intelligence with NBD, Strategic Marketing and Program Management
- Define and implement a sales strategy, plan, and targets, within the boundaries of GBU strategy, to give systematic direction to and control over sales and business relationship activities.
- Identify market trends, portfolio developments & sales opportunities, in cooperation with internal/external stakeholders to assure strategic sales and program alignment with market demands.
- Manage and monitor the performance of the sales organization, in the region and specific countries to achieve the GBU sales targets on Profitability, NBV, portfolio, margin and risk costs.
- Contribute to the implementation of programs and follow up with the management and execution of applications of programs, in line with program agreements, to optimize penetration, program P&L and customer/vendor/partner satisfaction. Increase penetration and conversion rate and assist in developing value-added products and services.
- Monitor back-office activities, stimulate alignment and cooperation with the country organizations to create conditions for cost-effective, speedy and high-quality portfolio management.
- Drive growth in Business Unit to a Gross Profit Margin (NBV x NBM) and portfolio at or above targeted budget.
- Effectively manage Country Sales Managers and Salespeople to optimize sales effectiveness to maintain a strong NBV per FTE (ie. X€m per FTE)
- Work closely with various domains to drive the GBU strategy focused on Key Global relationships, European and Regional Programs and Local Retail business
- Actively manage the GBU portfolio and ensure balance between Risk and Reward focusing on the portfolio quality, delinquency, PDs and risk costs
You will report to the GBU President, and you will be a global management team (GMT) member of the GBU. You will have a team of experienced commercial professionals reporting hierarchically and functionally into you, requiring excellent interpersonal and intercultural skills to leverage together!
Over het bedrijf
DLL is a global provider of asset-based financial solutions in the Agriculture, Food, Healthcare, Clean Technology, Transportation, Construction, Industrial and Office Technology industries. DLL collaborates with equipment manufacturers, dealers, and distributors in more than 30 countries to enable businesses to obtain and use the assets they need to contribute meaningfully to the world.
At DLL, you’ll deal with the constantly changing needs of the business and partners. To make sure DLL succeeds, members must look to the future and adapt to the present. That’s why DLL also encourage members to seek out the best skills across all their offices. The more networked DLL is as an organization, the more effective DLL can be at seeing more than a customer and working harder as a partner.
- This position can be based at the HQ in Eindhoven, but remote working is possible
- This is a great opportunity for a driven International Sales Director that wants to be part of an ambitious organization and team, with lots of opportunities for personal and professional growth
- DLL is an informal organization, where they will challenge you and want you to challenge them. Your contribution will make a direct impact on their day-to-day operations.
- Employee autonomy: you decide how you schedule your agenda, work and working location
- The organization is growing and in full development, with room for own input
- Excellent employee benefits
- Minimum of 10 years working experience in an international and matrix setting
- Minimum of 5 years of commercial management experience
- Experience in managing long, complicated sales processes and negotiating operating/program agreements
- Ability to influence management decisions
- Experience communicating complex information to internal and external stakeholders
- Experience leading large teams of intercultural professionals
- Excellent influencing, persuasion, and collaboration skills on all levels within the organization
- Track record inspiring and bringing a team to the next level, despite cultural and location barriers
- Ability to handle and organize multiple projects and deadlines
- Travel is required
- Healthcare and or Cleantech finance experience, is not obligated, only preferred