Contract with Client
Energy, Gas, Water
Do you have at least 5 years of experience as an HR Business Partner (or similar position) in an international, fast-growing organization? Are you entrepreneurial and do you take ownership of your work? Then we have an opportunity not to be missed.
For Allego, we are looking for a seasoned International HR Professional. Allego is the leading, international company for fast and ultra-fast charging solutions for companies and consumers. As an international HR Business Partner, you will support the managers across Europe on HR processes to professionalize the HR departments and make them capable of facilitating rapid, international expansion. If this matches your ambitions, find out more below.
Over de functie
As an international HR Business Partner, you will support the managers across Europe on HR processes, develop and implement new HR tools and mix business acumen with HR expertise. You support the business in the 9 European countries Allego is currently located. However, international expansion is planned since Allego is growing rapidly. It is your job to further professionalize the HR department and make it capable of facilitating a rapidly growing organization. You will realize this, by taking and realizing the following responsibilities:
- Support and advise line management with complex tactical and operational questions and challenges.
- Develop Allego-wide HR initiatives and tools based on our HR Strategy to become an employer of choice.
- Support the development of a high-performance employee experience.
- Develop and improve our HR procedures, processes, and policies for all countries in scope where necessary.
- Work closely together with the recruitment on the contract negotiations and a smooth onboarding experience for our new employees.
- Support the organization with HR analytics to improve working performance and employee experience.
- Keep up to date with the latest HR trends and act proactively.
You will join an ambitious HR team consisting of a Head of HR, a HR Business partner, a HR and Fleet Administration Expert, a Recruiter, a Payroll Officer and two interns.
Over het bedrijf
Allego is the leading company for fast and ultra-fast charging solutions to companies and consumers throughout Europe. The company delivers charging facilities ranging from regular home charging to state-of-the-art high-power charging that can be used by all-electric cars and every EV driver, providing a seamless charging experience. The goal is to contribute to zero-emission mobility and allow EV drivers to charge at the right place at the right speed. The EV market is emerging and changing rapidly. With a proven track record and long experience, Allego keeps driving forward with confidence
There is a team of eager EV addicts waiting for you to join. You will get colleagues that are driven to make a difference in achieving zero emission mobility, knowing that working together is the only way of making impact. You get a challenging job in a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment. A competitive salary depending on education and experience. A good package of secondary conditions, including end of year premium, personal budget, and pension. At Allego, you choose your own challenges, we will make education and training available if necessary to keep driving forward.
You are entrepreneurial, motivated, proactive and you take ownership of your work. Work is never done and there is always room for improvement. Your ideas and suggestions to improve HR policies, procedures and practices are important. You are flexible, have a fair share of optimism and a “can-do” attitude that fits our fast-paced environment. Obviously, you are a true team player and like to be in contact with colleagues all around the company.
Furthermore, you bring:
- At least 5 years of experience as an HR Business Partner (or similar position) in an international environment and preferably a fast-growing organization
- In-depth knowledge and experience across the full HR spectrum
- The ability to connect people at all levels of the organization
- Analytical skills to oversee challenges and the pragmatic approach to solve them
- Excellent command in spoken and written English and Dutch