Contract with Client
Sales & Marketing, (Petro)Chemical
Would you like to be responsible for integrated reporting at a stock listed company that is a market leader in the marketing, sales and distribution of specialty chemicals and ingredients? And ensure that the organization is future-proof with regard to the most important sustainability topics? Then this is your chance.
Over de functie
In this new position, you will work in the Corporate Control department and be responsible for the development and preparation of integrated reporting for the entire organization. This also includes drawing up interim external reports (quarterly, semi-annually and annual reports). You will also solve complex reporting issues, including implementing these solutions into (global) local organizations. Besides that, you will implement and drive improvements in sustainability reporting. You will ensure that the quality of financial and non-financial disclosures is optimized by knowledge sharing in training sessions organized by you. You will also provide input for a number of selected international benchmarks such as Sustainalytics, Ecovadis and ISS ESG.
Over het bedrijf
IMCD, listed on Euronext Amsterdam, is a market leader in the marketing, sales and distribution of specialty chemicals and ingredients. The company employs over 4,000 professionals in more than 50 countries on 6 continents. The head office is in Rotterdam. The commercial teams, which consist of market-oriented technical experts, represent large manufacturers worldwide. They offer optimal, tailor-made distribution management solutions in EMEA, Asia Pacific and North and South America. This expertise and the open and sustainable partnerships allow IMCD to advise on the production process, formulation, and application. In this way, the company can generate optimal growth for its partners. In 2021, the company had a turnover of €3.4 billion.
IMCD is a dynamic, growing and internationally operating organization. You will work in a professional team with highly motivated professionals, in which you will have a great deal of independence. The priority lies on collaboration and getting things done. IMCD also offers a:
- competitive salary and benefits package;
- flat, financially sound organization with various growth and development opportunities;
- great location at a modern office in Rotterdam;
- diverse organization with challenging goals, where people work hard, but where there is also time for fun.
You have strong numerical insights and an analytical attitude. In addition, you have a strong personality with a hands-on mentality and must be proactive. You also have:
- an academic financial education, preferably supplemented with certified public accountant training (or a comparable level);
- at least 5 years of relevant work experience in a similar position;
- extensive knowledge of IFRS;
- experience in information management and the reporting of non-financial indicators related to annual reports and knowledge of GRI, NFRD and IIRC.