€ 50000 - € 65000
Marketing & Communication
In dienst van opdrachtgever
Banking & Insurance, Consultancy, IT & Telecom
It’s the second nature of EyeOn to look ahead and realize high-impact improvements. Through optimizing value chains with their clients and colleagues, they have direct impact on business and contribute to a better future at the same time. EyeOn is a rapidly growing and innovative organization. The next couple of years will be all about growth. An ideal opportunity for an innovative and tactical Product Marketing Specialist to join EyeOn and support and accelerate this growth, through the launch of innovative products and services to follow in the new digital era.
Over de functie
As International B2B Product Marketeer you will be part of the Marketing team that consists of a Marketing Lead and 6 marketing specialists.
You will lead efforts on building and executing the go-to-market plan, by understanding the market and the buyer (their needs, alternatives, buying processes, etc.) relating to EyeOn´s products and services proposition. Along with developing an understanding of the buyer, your responsibility is to understand the competitive market landscape and to help create global messaging and positioning of their products and services portfolio, to address the challenges of the audience.
You are going to develop stellar information about product positioning, value propositions, messaging, competitive differentiation, and go-to-market recommendation and strategies. On a more tactical level, you work closely together with EyeOn's internal teams (business consultants, data scientists) to ensure readiness and supporting successful product launches. This includes Sales and Marketing enablement — i.e., training and educating these teams on the go-to-market, positioning, messaging, differentiation.
With the fast pace of product and industry changes, you have to be dynamic and agile in your creative thinking, as well as being able to provide commercial insight to product and service development as it happens.
Insights and messaging:
- Support development of insights and value propositions – Develop buyer persona understanding, value propositions, messaging and positioning for your services portfolio
- Research and understand the (competitive) market landscape and how to succeed in the marketplace against key competitors
- Support product and service launch– assist in planning the launch of new products and services and the execution of the launch through marketing
- Support both Product Management and the entire company to move into the right markets in the right way
- Enable marketing - create high quality marketing content together with the content team and external agencies
- Enable sales – communicate the value proposition of products to the sales team and develop sales tools that support the selling process
You can work from the EyeOn head office (near Eindhoven) and from home. You will be at the HQ (Castle Croy) at least twice a week. Here is the forecasting & planning knowledge center located. EyeOn has offices in Amsterdam, Antwerp, Geneva, Zurich, Dublin, Dusseldorf, and New York City
Over het bedrijf
EyeOn is the leading firm in Europe in forecasting and planning, working with multinational customers in five distinct industries – Consumer Goods, High Tech, Life Science, Process, and Marine & Offshore. Together with their customers, they implement high-impact planning and forecasting improvements. EyeOn has experience with over a hundred large, multinational companies, but also combines the latest techniques, proven innovations, and insights from continuous research. EyeOn focuses on complex challenges for ultimately, growth of profitability. The motto of EyeOn is “Challenge us, and they will get the job done”.
Their knowledge and employees are the strength and most valuable asset of EyeOn. EyeOn is a content & data-driven company, that strives to be years ahead. EyeOn has over 125 passionate employees from 19 different countries, is active in 12 countries, and has offices in the Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Ireland, and Germany. EyeOn is implementing an ambitious international growth plan over the coming years. This includes accelerating growth abroad for international customers, increasing its innovative power, and making the organization more agile and decisive. The development opportunities of its employees are always at the forefront.
Because of this, EyeOn is looking for an innovative, strategic, and International B2B Product Marketeer to help them build and execute a winning marketing roadmap to follow in the new digital era.
- Join a global team with experienced experts who are passionate about their work
- Be part of a fast-growing company with ambitious (marketing) plans
- Work in a culture that blends the best entrepreneurial spirit with a healthy work-life balance (32 hours is possible. Working from home. At least 2 days at the HQ)
- Experience the freedom of deciding how you schedule your agenda, work and location in teams that operate with trust and autonomy.
- Create your own personal development program with the counsel of our experts and support from EyeOn.
- Receive excellent employee benefits and perks, including bonus potential.
- Work for a company that cares about society (amongst others through the EyeOn Foundation)
- A great place to work in a no-nonsense environment: you will work with colleagues that have absolute passion for (supply chain) planning and data science
- The organization is growing and in full development, with room for own input
- Excellent employee benefits and perks, including bonus potential: you can receive bonuses on personal development and on the EyeOn group result
- Laptop, phone, reimbursement of expenses
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in product marketing, marketing communication or product management
- Approximately 5-8 years of demonstrated marketing B2B experience. Preferable in software/saas product marketing in an international working environment
- Experience with developing and landing a go-to-market plan
- Strong in project management
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication, presentation and influencing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent in English