There are 2 options: 1. work as a freelancer: max. hourly rate €100,- 2. work as a contractor: max. yearly salary: €110k
Detachering via YER, Interim / ZZP, Detavast
As Purchasing/Commodity Manager you are responsible for the total procurement process of turn-key capital investment projects for their production facilities.
The work in the Purchasing department takes place in an international, challenging and inspiring environment. Properly managing supplier relationships is essential to our continued success as a truck manufacturer. Procurement plays a strategic and critical role in acquiring competitive products and services. As Purchasing/Commodity Manager you have a central role in this process.
Over de functie
As Purchasing Manager you are responsible for the procurement of new fabrication processes for the production plants.
- You are the 'spider in the web' between external suppliers and internal customers;
- You are responsible for a the complete RFQ process: from a thorough supplier selection, challenging negotiations and process support until SOP;
- You buy the required fabrication processes at the most favorable conditions in terms of quality, price and delivery reliabilit;
- Based on Key Performance Indicators, you continuously manage and support the implementation process of your project;
- You advise the organization on the latest developments and act as a sparring partner.
Over het bedrijf
Working at DAF means working for one of the most successful truck manufacturers in Europe. More than 8,000 employees work at DAF who are proud to be part of the company. People who enthusiastically commit themselves every day to a perfect product range and a growing market share. At DAF you will find an inspiring and challenging working environment where safety comes first. You don't just choose a certain position, you mainly choose a career at DAF. DAF offers its employees an excellent package of benefits, as you would expect from a leading organization. Working in the Purchasing Department of DAF/PACCAR takes place in an international, challenging and inspiring environment. The purchasing process is of strategic importance to DAF Trucks. This is evident from the fact that 75% of the costs of a truck are purchased.
It is a long term fulltime position till at least the end of 2023 with the option to convert to a DAF/PACCAR-contract.
There are 2 options:
- work as a freelancer: max. hourly rate €100,-
- work as a contractor: max. yearly salary: €110k
- Completed HBO or university education, for example Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or a comparable study;
- Several years of purchasing experience in Capital Investments (Capex) and in-depth knowledge of this;
- You have international experience and a good command of the Dutch and English language;
- NEVI 1 and 2 diploma;
- Experienced with 6-Sigma methodology;
- You are a strong communicator, representative and you possess a healthy dose of entrepreneurship;
- You have good communication skills, are representative and a skilled negotiator;
- Able to manage projects for tailor made solutions in a dynamic environment.