Excellent remuneration package
In dienst van opdrachtgever
Energy, Gas, Water
Do you have a proven track record in a commercial role and advanced interest in energy solutions that drive the sustainable energy transition? Then the Sales Manager Energy Storage position at Alfen is the right fit for you!
Over de functie
The Sales Manager Energy Storage will be responsible for developing long-term customer partnerships while meeting short-term targets in a highly competitive European marketplace. You understand, anticipate and articulate customer needs and can translate complex market and customer requirements into opportunities, after which you turn these opportunities into internal and external strategic implications.
You do not need advanced energy storage knowledge for this position, but a feel for technical solutions is essential. Additionally, in this position, an assertive mindset is needed to be successful. There are markets to be explored and with your entrepreneurial spirit, you clearly identify opportunities. You approach potential clients for both stationary and mobile energy storage solutions.
As Sales Manager Energy Storage your responsibilities include:
- Establishing contacts fast and on different levels in account organizations (from project to C-level)
- Working with various units and partners, developing, and closing creative solutions to meet partners’ needs
- Applying economic analysis and financial concepts when managing a sales opportunity
- Strategically leverage technical, marketing, end-user, and industry information to enable successes for both Alfen and customers
- Developing and maintaining excellent ongoing internal and external partnerships to communicate and drive customers' requirements into business unit product plans
- Providing weekly/monthly/quarterly sales forecasts and transparency into sales activities by maintaining a pipeline
- Excelling in a complex selling environment and consistently driving strategy across multiple customer sets while contributing to a high-performance working environment and enabling maximum performance for team members
Over het bedrijf
Working at Alfen means working at a company that is literally full of energy. With a track record of over 85 years, this company is passionate about the development and innovational strength of the energy industry. Alfen provides beautiful career opportunities in technological fields, logistics, and commercial or administrative positions.
The company realizes that opportunities in energy storage will play a crucial role in meeting future energy demands. Companies and individuals increasingly produce energy, meaning the electricity grid will be more intensively burdened, while usage will become less predictable. Alfen's energy storage solution is called TheBattery and regulates fluctuations in energy demand and supply while being excellently usable in combination with wind and solar energy.
Alfen offers a complete range of charge points for use at home, at work, and in public areas. Its portfolio includes transformer substations, energy storage systems, charging stations for electric vehicles, and other products and services. This variety of products and services positions Alfen as a central player in the electricity grid. With its broad range of in-house developed products and vast experience as systems integrator, Alfen is passionately building the electricity grid of the future: reliable and innovative and with a heavy emphasis on sustainability and the energy transition.
The right fit for Alfen will work independently in a fast-growing, international environment. This environment enables personal growth and development.
Additionally, Alfen offers the perfect candidate the following compensation:
- Competitive salary package and excellent benefits
- 30 days holiday allowance
- An employer willing to invest in your personal growth and career development
An open, informal, and comfortable atmosphere with inspiring colleagues and regular team events
The ideal person for this position possesses the following credentials and skills:
- Bachelor's or master's degree (hbo) in Engineering, Business, Marketing or equivalent
- Preferably more than 5 years of experience in the Energy or IT/telecom industry
- Knowledge of trends (vertically, in the energy sector, and regarding competitors)
- Constant drive and commitment to achieve highly ambitious targets
- Team spirit, flexibility and enthusiasm, a self-starting mentality, and an autonomous mindset
- Proven track record in sales of complex technical projects
- Confident and charismatic interpersonal and negotiating skills, with the ability to convince and influence others
- Drive to uphold high customer satisfaction, quality, and responsiveness standards toward customers
- Ability to apply advanced principles, theories, and concepts to achieve objectives in creative and effective manners
- Strong business acumen in planning and organizing, information integration, decision-making, and ability to achieve results while focusing on customer requirements and business success, simultaneously safeguarding Alfen’s interests
Are you the result-driven salesperson that helps this technical powerhouse grow to new heights? Apply now!