€ 80,000 - € 90,000
Quality & Safety
Full time/Part time
In dienst van opdrachtgever
In this position you will be responsible for Regulatory Operations Activities (dossier submissions) of Infant Formula & FSMP (Food for Special medical Purpose) In Global Registration markets. Your home base will be in Nunspeet, Netherlands. You will support products manufactured in Nunspeet and other Nestlé European Supply Factories.
You are part of the WROC (Worldwide Regulatory Operations & Compliance Hub). The position will report directly to the Regional Regulatory Operations & Strategy Manager, located in Singapore. There will also be some oversight provided by the local Nunspeet factory management team. There will be a requirement to visit other Nestlé European factories as part of this role and occasionally the receiving markets.
Over de functie
What are your tasks and responsibilities?
- Your main purpose is being responsible for getting factories, markets and other stakeholders to agree a registration master plan and ensure all stakeholders commit to that plan.
- You will use your knowledge, project management and communication skills to formulate and execute the registration plan. This is a key factor in helping to execute business plans.
- With the assistance of the Regulatory Operations Strategists, you will be the primary contact point for factory interaction to provide registration dossiers on time, Right First Time to the markets once the Registration Strategy is agreed.
- Your role is also vital in coordinating factory regulatory change assessments with the receiving markets and any other assessment the supply factories require if they have regulatory concerns or questions.
- Your role is very broad in scope and is constantly evolving depending on the projects and scope of work WROC is involved in. You will have core factories and markets in your scope of work but you are also flexible to absorb additional factories, markets, products, business units and projects as required.
- Accountability for agreeing registration strategy and timing in addition to individual dossier timelines with supply factories and ensuring delivering to the markets Right First Time and on time is in the scope of this role.
- A strong technical and operational mind-set is key in order to breakdown and translate Regulatory Requirements to requests understand by the supply factories.
Over het bedrijf
Nestlé is the world’s largest food and beverage company. We have more than 2000 brands ranging from global icons to local favourites, and we are present in 189 countries around the world. You know us from brands as Maggi, Nescafé, Kitkat and Nesquik. At Nestlé we constantly strive towards providing the best quality and service. We'll take care in a modest way providing healthy food for enhancing quality of life and contributing to a healthier future: Nestlé Good Food, Good Life. We'll make this possible thanks to our ambitious and positive minded employees. We work in Nunspeet with a team of more than 300 people at the production and packaging of infant formula that is sold on a mondial scale.
Wat wij bieden
We offer you an exciting role in an ambitious organization, part of a large international group with a pleasant, informal atmosphere. We offer excellent salary and benefits including a bonus arrangement.
- The ideal candidate will have a food / pharmaceutical science or related technical Bachelors or Masters Degree.
- You will have extensive experience in the Nutrition, Food or Pharmaceutical Industry and in a technical and/or Regulatory Affairs position.
- You have to communicate fluent in English and another European language (Dutch, German or French).
- Project Management experience is also highly desirable and a knowledge of the Chinese IF & FSMP market would be very advantageous.