Full time/Part time
Interim / ZZP
Food, Feed & Pharma
Manufacturing Manager with multi site management experience within the Food/Pharma.
Over de functie
- Responsible for 4 plants in the Netherlands.
- Achieve world class service levels in very fluctuating market demand.
- Drive the performance of the reporting supply points to world class in efficiency, safety and quality.
- Develop and execute the Make strategy, ensure development of policies and procedures and realize optimization in the manufacturing process, fully aligned with commercial category strategy and global and regional manufacturing strategy.
- Projects in various areas e.g. CAPEX, automation or Technology.
- Main KPI’s: Service level to Sales, Safety, Quality and Costs, conversion costs and wastage costs
Over het bedrijf
International Food Producing Company
Wat wij bieden
- Good rate
- Start 1 August
- Full-time assignment
- Transparent process
- Master or bachelor's degree in engineering or food technology.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in operations as Plant / Operations Manager, Multi Site Management.
- Experience in gearing and/or machining
- Experience in major CAPEX investments
- Experience with major reorganization processes
- Working knowledge of budgets and financial statements.
- Hands on experience in continuous improvement techniques
- Hands on experience in manufacturing methods, process improvement Quality programs/systems
- Solid experience in implementing continuous improvement programs
- Understand and drives ISO 9001, 14001, 18001 and FSSC 22000 compliance