Full time/Part time
In dienst van opdrachtgever
Are you ambitious in Procurement and do you have a strong connection towards IT? Are you capable of managing large IT contracts all over BDR Thermea Group? Are you willing to accept the challenge for a role that will helps BDR Thermea Group realize their strategic initiatives? Then we are looking for you! For BDR Thermea Group YER is recruiting for an IT Procurement Manager.
Over de functie
We are looking for an experienced IT Procurement Manager who feels very comfortable in an international environment. You will manage, develop and implement the IT contracting. You will be active in developing a robust supplier sourcing strategy. In this role you will have the broad scope of procurement in your package directly towards your focus area IT. This makes you also the experienced IT buyer and contract manager.
You will drive and evolve IT procurement in very close collaboration with your key stakeholders such as the Group IT Director, Local IT Director and of course the Group Procurement Director (Indirect spend). Furthermore, you know how to deal with projects that are part of strategic agenda of large multinationals and therewith have a large exposure and impact on the business.
You will have the opportunity, driven by your experience, to set up and continuously improve this new Procurement role.
The international setting of this role will mean you are willing to travel within BDR Thermea Group, while the head office in Apeldoorn is your base position.
Over het bedrijf
BDR Thermea Group is a world leading manufacturer and distributor of smart climate and sanitary hot water solutions. The Group operates in more than 102 countries worldwide, employing around 6,500 people across Europe. BDR Thermea Group is a global company with local market-leading trade brands. The focus is on the needs of installers and end users, which differ by market sector and by country. The Group has a top market position in key European countries and strong positions in Turkey, Russia, United States and China. BDR Thermea Group portfolio of products is cleverly designed to provide integrated systems instead of just single products, offering lower energy bills and reduced carbon emissions.
Also, it has strong positions in the rapidly growing markets of Eastern Europe, Poland, Czech Republic, Russia, and China. BDR Thermea Group is the parent company of renowned international heating brands, including De Dietrich, Baxi, Remeha, Brötje, Chappée, Baymak and Utica. The BDR Thermea Group headquarter is located in Apeldoorn, The Netherlands. The annual sales is approx. € 1.7 billion.
Its mission: smart thermal comfort solutions for building owners and users with near zero carbon footprint.
Its values: putting customers first, creating a more sustainale future, providing smarter choices, delivering real value for money and offering integrated solutions.
In addition to a very good salary BDR Thermea Group offers you:
- Working directly towards the strategic initiatives
- Setting the boundaries for a new indirect spend category
- The possibility to make large steps while supporting the procurement needs in the business
- Working directly together with your manager (Group Procurement Director Indirect spend)
- An employer who is one of the world leaders in their field
- A high-energy work environment with a hands-on and can-do mentality
- A good remuneration package
- An international career in an international environment
- Passionate and professional colleagues who love what they do
- A key role with added value and driving change within the energy transition
Your knowledge, skills, and character include:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Procurement (or equivalent)
- Experienced buyer in the various IT domain like hardware, software, support and (cloud) services
- Excellent English language ability (written and spoken)
- Ability to work effectively in varying teams and as an individual
- The ability and willingness to travel within the locations of BDR Thermea Group