€ 90,000 - € 110,000 excl. bonus
Legal & Tax
Full time/Part time
In dienst van opdrachtgever
An exquise opportunity for a patent engineer or European Patent Attorney to start making quarters and create a coherent and integrated IP strategy for a whole group of companies.
Over de functie
As 'IP owner you are responsible for the group's as well as the individual companies' IP strategy. You will:
- Formulate the group's IP strategy
- Execute the group's IP strategy
- Coordinate and harmonize existing initiatives, policies, tools and processes
- Coordinate and maintain existing portfolios
- Provide support, training and advice to research and development centres in order to create IP awareness (freedom to operate, infringement risks)
- Secure innovation scouting
- Evaluate patentability, decide on patent applications
- When necessary coordinate communication between inventors and external patent counsels
Over het bedrijf
BDR Thermea Group is a world leading manufacturer and distributor of smart climate and sanitary hot water solutions. The Group operates in more than 102 countries worldwide, employing around 6,500 people across Europe. BDR Thermea Group is a global company with local market-leading trade brands. The focus is on the needs of installers and end users, which differ by market sector and by country. The Group has a top market position in key European countries and strong positions in Turkey, Russia, United States and China. BDR Thermea Group portfolio of products is cleverly designed to provide integrated systems instead of just single products, offering lower energy bills and reduced carbon emissions.
Also, it has strong positions in the rapidly growing markets of Poland and the Czech Republic. BDR Thermea Group is the parent company of renowned international heating brands, including De Dietrich, Baxi, Remeha, Brötje, Chappée, Baymak and Utica. The BDR Thermea Group headquarter is located in Apeldoorn, The Netherlands. The annual sales is approx. € 1.7 billion.
Its mission: smart thermal comfort solutions for building owners and users with near zero carbon footprint.
Its values: putting customers first, creating a more sustainale future, providing smarter choices, delivering real value for money and offering integrated solutions.
Wat wij bieden
BDR Thermea Group offers an international career in a challenging and innovative environment. You will fulfill a pioneering, quarter making role: nothing has been invented yet.
Working for a progressive, world leading manufacturer and distributor, you will receive an excellent remuneration, training budget, maximum of 15% bonus, travel allowance, pension and 36 holidays (based on full-time employment).
- University degree in relevant engineering discipline, e.g. mechanical, physics
- Qualification as a European Patent Attorney is an advantage
- Knowledge and understanding of patent legislation
- Affinity with IP strategy
- Around 10 years of experience in IP
- Fluent in English, good understanding of German, French and/or Dutch is an advantage
- Willing to travel up to 30% (within Europe)