Engineering, Banking, Energie, Bouwkunde en Civiele Techniek
Full time/Part time
In dienst van opdrachtgever
For Pontis Engineering in Rouveen we are looking for an International Project Manager Composites. Are you internationally oriented? Do you have knowledge of composites and at least 5 years of relevant work experience? Are you the self-starter who brings composites to a higher level worldwide? Then you might be the new team player we are looking for!
Over de functie
As International Project Manager Composites you are responsible for one or more challenging projects for domestic and foreign customers. Pontis develops advanced composite products and performs data driven process optimization for their customers. You advise in the design- and manufacturing process, while investigating new cost-effective production methods, material choices and material composition based on the structural design. You perform design reviews and manufacturability tests. You also advise and guide the customers in setting up foreign production facilities. You report to the Team Lead Project Manager
Since the customers are everywhere, the world is your playground! Depending on the nature of the project, you either work on the customer’s premises or at the Pontis Engineering office and lab in Rouveen (NL). In the first case you act as a Project Management Consultant, managing the customer’s project team. At the Pontis office you manage project execution with your Pontis teammates.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Drive and ensure successful completion of project scope and deliverables within time and budget;
- Report on progress and risks, and ensure transparency towards stakeholders;
- Lead regular project meetings and deliverable review meetings.
Over het bedrijf
Pontis Engineering is a leading international company, active in the rapidly growing industry of advanced composite products.
They specialize in “one stop shop” engineering solutions for the technological development of composite products, excelling in innovative power, cost effectiveness and quality. To this end they supply a wide range of services covering the entire process from conceptual design to (serial) production and transportation.
Pontis forms the bridge between design and manufacturing. This means they assume a pivotal role in the supply chain, creating synergies, innovative concepts and integrated engineering solutions. For each project Pontis composes the optimal mix within the value chain, resulting in a highly successful, innovative and state of the art composite product.
Partnership is the common thread of their service. The core value is to be a dedicated, independent and flexible partner during the entire process and beyond. Pontis closely cooperates with the client’s team on site, providing advice and support, transferring know-how and best practices and finding new ways to optimize composites production processes and products.
In addition to a good salary Pontis offers you:
- Passionate and professional colleagues who love what they do;
- A challenging position in a high-energy and international work environment;
- A lot of freedom and responsibility;
- 25 vacation days and flexible working hours to preserve a healthy work life balance;
- The possibility to earn a company and a personal bonus in addition to your monthly salary;
- Good insurance and pension scheme. Pontis pays your pension premium;
- Specialized training courses and plenty of room for personal development;
- A good compensation for working abroad;
- And of course, 8% holiday allowance.
Minimum requirements for the International Project Manager Composites position are:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering or Automotive;
- Minimum 5 years’ work experience in composite industry;
- In depth knowledge of composites;
- Passionately following new developments in the field;
- Entrepreneurial and solution-oriented attitude;
- Good expression skills in English language. Some knowledge of the German language;
- Team player;
- Willingness to travel.