Max. € 95,000
Full time/Part time
Detachering via YER
Many of ASML’s products and tools require special treatment in the supply chain in order to ensure that they maintain their functionality. We are looking for a new member of the Warehousing team within SCM Logistics Service Operations, who translates these special handling requirements into specific solutions in ASML’s over 50 field service warehouses worldwide. The ideal candidate builds the bridge between logistics and technology and is capable of creating structure in a challenging environment.
Are you challenged by developing and owning the clean technology infrastructure in ASML’s warehouses globally and defining their standard way of working, then you are invited to apply!
Over de functie
- Translate parts, tools handling, and storage requirements into the logistics facilities needed in each service warehouse. Plan the budget for the specialized “clean storage solutions” (e.g. cleanrooms) and activities
- Select and manage suppliers to deliver these specialized facilities and services. Own the processes for clean and specialized storage: standardize, describe, train, monitor, maintain, optimize, etc.
- Define and deliver optimization projects to drive cost down and material availability up. Act as a subject matter expert in your field
Context of the position: A flawless distribution network is key for a smooth supply chain. Fast and flexible transportation networks, differentiated warehousing solutions and complex value-added services are some characteristics of the landscape. Different requirements towards supply-chain due to development of systems, the number of upgrades of systems on customer sites and the need for differentiated service level agreements drive the need for a flexible 3PL network. Hence the Logistics Service Operations department is responsible for managing and developing the supply chain/distribution infrastructure in line with business requirements and against aligned norms. A team of highly educated professionals drives the supply chain infrastructure towards 2020, focused on the rapid developments, based on market intelligence, innovations, business needs, 3PL performance and process analytics.
Other information: ASML Supply Chain Management (SCM) is an industry-leading supply-chain management organization, responsible for ensuring material availability to ASML’s factories and customers. Their DNA contains customer focus, concurrent engineering, virtual integration plus the ability to thrive in a volatile market, accelerate the supply chain and deliver creative solutions. SCM plans up to four years ahead while customer requirements and system bill of materials can change at any time. Any break in material availability can have an unacceptable impact for our customers. So, with over 700 highly educated and motivated people, SCM must proactively identify and solve potential issues by working closely together with the technical departments and customers while actively managing an extensive supplier base.
Over het bedrijf
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Education: Preferably MSc. in Chemical technology, Applied Physics, Civil engineering, Mechanical engineering or Supply Chain
Experience: Affinity with technology, supply chain & supplier management, project & change management, process standardization. Experience with clean infrastructure, contamination control or quality assurance is a plus
Personal skills: Self-starter and finisher, dive into details where required, while keeping the overview and prioritizing, able to communicate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders