Max. € 125,000/year
Full time/Part time
Interim / ZZP, Detachering via YER
Would you enjoy working on supply chain area and managing project members/stakeholders on daily basis? Do you have operational attitude and can cope with pressure of business ambitions from various business lines? Can you develop a helicopter view above operational processes that span the world, and our supply chain? Then we have an excellent opportunity for you to grow in the ASML Customer Supply Chain Management (CSCM) Department.
Over de functie
The Supply Chain Management (SCM) team is responsible for meeting service level agreements (SLAs) with customers. System downtime costs customers up to a million USD per day so SLAs are extremely tight, with downtime waiting for parts and tools limited to as little as 20 minutes per system per week. CSCM manages such challenges in a global network with thousands of unique spare parts and delivers true customer satisfaction through differentiated and affordable supply chain services. ASML’s aggressive time-to-market strategy and increasing system functionality means machines are often upgraded at the customer during their lifetime. CSCM’s highly educated workforce drives planning and execution of the supply chain aspects of commercial upgrades, field change orders, machine shipments and transfers.
Develop and run a cross-sector return (reverse logistics) improvement program to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of returning materials from our factories and customers to our factories and our suppliers in a timely, and high quality manner.
- Drive the development of an End-2-End return improvement roadmap
- Work with our four Business lines to ensure the operations return flow meets business requirements
- Align with other operational sectors to increase execution power
- Ensure processes developed are ready for Future Mode of Operations, including ASMLs new IT systems
- Lead a team of motivated individuals to drive results delivering both short term tangible improvements as well as future-proof setup
Over het bedrijf
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
MSc in business administration, supply chain or industrial engineering
- 10+ years relevant experience in a large international company (industry or consultancy), ideally Supply Chain, Engineering, Operations, Customer Support
- Good understanding of supply chain management processes, both physical and information flows
- Ability to align across business needs with Business Lines that have diverging requirements
- Experience in high tech, low volume industry
- Experience with supply chain processes in B2B service environment (e.g. supply chain improvements, supplier management, customer service, planning)
- Experience in project management in a high-tech environment
- Pragmatic and result driven
- Process oriented, setup for the future
- Ability to plan and set priorities
- Change management and negotiation competencies
- Proactive and “can do” mentality
- Cultural awareness and excellent interpersonal skills
- Professional communication in English
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- Conceptual thinker on strategic level