€ 75,000 - € 85,000
Full time/Part time
In dienst van opdrachtgever
Are you a hands-on Finance Manager and do you aspire to make your next step towards the position of Finance Director within a relative short time frame? Then this is your chance!
Over de functie
For SIM International, YER would like to get in touch with a hands-on Finance Manager. In this position, you will be fully responsible for performing the accounting and controlling function. You will report directly to the CEO.
Most important tasks and responsibilities:
- Oversee all company accounts and investments
- Create monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends, and financial forecasts
- Manage cash flow by tracking transactions and regularly reviewing internal reports
- Suggest updates and improvements for accounting systems, including payroll and invoicing
- Ensure that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported
- Coordinate international tax filings
- Collaborate with auditing services to ensure proper compliance with all regulations
- Develop budgets and financial plans for the company
- Review all financial plans, projects and budgets regularly to look for cost reduction opportunities
Over het bedrijf
SIM International is a flight simulation company that is headquartered in The Netherlands and is engaged in the development, manufacturing, integration and sustainment of advanced technology training products. They offer new Airbus and Boeing flight training products using the latest technology in the market.
Their vision is to be a global leader in producing state-of-the-art flight training devices and their mission is to deliver the best training devices and the best support that meets the customer's training needs.
- A dynamic and informal environment
- International company
- Excellent remuneration