Sales, Marketing & Communication
Full time/Part time
In dienst van opdrachtgever
Wabtec Netherlands designs and manufactures products that ensure safe and reliable operation of railway systems and high-end automated warehouses around the globe.
Global market leader of relay technology in Rail- and Power Grid markets and mobile power solutions.
For Wabtec Netherlands in Ede we are recruiting for an experienced International Sales Manager Northern, Central and Eastern Europe. Are you a very sales driven person with a technical background who can build and expand business? Then we are looking for you!
Over de functie
The International Sales Manager is responsible for developing the business and grow sales for the Mors Smitt products in the Railway market in the Northern and Central Europe region. Mors Smitt as part of the Wabtec organization is a market leader for the relays for rolling stock equipment.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Maintain contact and strengthen relationship with existing customers like main rolling stock builders.
- Find new customers and create new business with various (local) operators.
- Build aftermarket portfolio like spare parts, modules and obsolescence solutions with (local) operators.
- Makes quotations, close deals with customer.
- Initiate and maintain contact with the company factories and Wabtec sister companies.
- Investigate market and detects trends and specific market/customer needs.
In this position, you will be reporting to the Sales Director Rail based out of the office in Ede.
Over het bedrijf
Wabtec Corporation is a fortune 500 company and a leading global provider of equipment, systems, digital solutions and value-added services for freight and transit rail. Drawing on nearly four centuries of collective experience across Wabtec, GE Transportation and Faiveley Transport, the company has unmatched digital expertise, technological innovation, and world-class manufacturing and services, enabling the digital-rail-and-transit ecosystems. Wabtec is focused on performance that drives progress, creating transportation solutions that move and improve the world. Wabtec has approximately 27,000 employees in facilities throughout the world. Visit the company’s new website at: http://www.WabtecCorp.com.
Wabtec Netherlands in Ede is the new merger organization from which various industrial products and services are delivered under three renowned brand names.
- Akapp-Stemmann; design, manufacturing and service of single & multipole, open & closed conductor rail systems for applications in cranes, automated warehouses and other markets.
- Mors Smitt, World leader relay technology in Rail and Power grid market. Key player in train-borne Energy Efficiency Solutions and Portable Test Equipment.
- Stemmann-Technik, leading in the field of energy and data transfer components and systems in industrial and transport technology.
More than 240 colleagues daily serve an international customer group by producing industrial products and supplying various professional services.
The former companies Akapp-Stemmann BV, Mors Smitt BV and Stemmann-Technik Nederland BV are part of Wabtec Netherlands BV.
Wabtec is committed to empowering employees to achieve their professional goals, because their employees’ goals matter to them. They encourage continuous learning and growth, and they develop their people through hands-on experience. They help them “learn by doing,” encourage people to get out of their comfort zones and try new things.
As a global company, operating in 50 countries, career opportunities are boundless. Their marketplace and workplaces span the globe. Traveling the world and working with global customers from diverse cultures often results in eye-opening and life-changing experiences that broaden your perspectives and your skills. Wabtec is a great place to work for people with ambitions to succeed at a global level.
In addition to a very good salary, Wabtec offers you:
- A versatile, alternate job in an enthusiastic and motivated team, were initiative will be encouraged
- At Wabtec, they are in the business of realizing potential – that of the transportation industry, and yours!
- A high-energy work environment with a hands-on and can-do mentality;
- A good remuneration package;
- An career in an international environment;
- You will be stationed in Ede, The Netherlands.
- Bachelor working level;
- Technical background/experience;
- 3-5 years international sales experience;
- Experience in sales to technical customers;
- Excellent English language ability, German language ability is a big plus;
- Willing to travel 40-50% (within Europe).