Excellent remuneration package
Full time/Part time
In dienst van opdrachtgever
A great opportunity for a service-oriented and involved senior finance leader, to be part of a company in transformation. You will face many interesting and challenging topics that allow you to add value to the globally recognised, growing and one-of-a-kind retail furniture concept of IKEA.
You can send in your application until Sunday January 5, 2020. Interviews at the YER office in Rotterdam will take place from Monday January 6 until Friday January 10.
Over de functie
In this position, you are part of the Inter IKEA Group and you report to the Group Finance Manager. Group Finance is responsible for navigating the financial performance and positions of Inter IKEA Group, setting group-wide policies and standards, and supporting the Core Businesses with specialist knowledge in the areas of financial planning, reporting, tax, treasury, insurance and corporate finance.
You have two direct reports and many functional (international) stakeholders, which makes indirect leadership very important. Together you build trusting relationships with all stakeholders relevant for financial planning, internal control and reporting. You work collaboratively across organisational and geographical boundaries.
- Implement frameworks and steering documents for the Financial Planning & Control function within Inter IKEA Group
- Support the line organisation, core business and other stakeholders
- Actively represent Financial Planning & Control in forums, projects and steering groups
- Lead, develop and support an efficient, effective and well connected team
- Ensure timely and reliable reporting for Inter IKEA Group (including bi-monthly managerial reporting, the Annual Report and various types of external communication)
- Develop the quality and relevant content of managerial reporting
- Provide insights to enable effective decision-making for users of financial information, e.g. Finance Committee and various other boards/forums
- Plan and coordinate the external audit and ensure preparation of audit materials
- Manage the financial planning process, including preparation of the Inter IKEA Group financial frame and recommendation of annual goals and objectives
- Support Information Management governance and processes to create a better basis for finance and various financial information solutions
- Effectively communicate frameworks, goals, priorities, and all other relevant information to key stakeholders
Over het bedrijf
Inter IKEA Group is the group of companies that connects IKEA franchisees with range development and suppliers, and aligns the overall IKEA strategic direction. All to create a better everyday life for the many people.
The Group consists of three core businesses: Franchise, Range & Supply and Industry. The three core businesses work together with franchisees and suppliers to co-create an even better IKEA offer and franchise system. Inter IKEA Group aims to provide the best possible conditions for implementing and operating the IKEA Concept, and to create a strong platform for growth.
Read more about Inter IKEA Group at: about.IKEA.com
Inter IKEA Group offers a unique place to work due to the strong culture and shared values across the IKEA brand. In each and every IKEA unit you visit around the world, you find colleagues with the same IKEA values.
You get the opportunity to be part of an outstanding driven and pleasant work environment, where transformation and optimisation are very important topics.
As well as this, they offer:
- Competitive salary
- Attractive pension scheme
- 13th month salary
- Growth and development opportunity
- Flexible working hours
- Working close to operations, above their Delft store, in a typical IKEA-style office
- Regular but not excessive travel through Europe (about 10%)
- 15+ years of increasingly responsible relevant experience in a similar or larger organisation in addition to audit experience in a big 4 audit firm
- Master's degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics and a post qualification (RA, RC, CPA, ACCA) is preferred
- Experience with leading and managing co-workers in an international and culturally diverse work environment
- Strong and proven indirect leadership, communication and presentation skills
- Extensive knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), internal controls, financial reporting and tax laws and regulations
- Extensive knowledge of financial planning, consolidation and reporting processes
- Advanced knowledge of financial planning and analysis solutions (preferably SAP BPC) and solid capabilities in MS Excel
- Excellent command of English (spoken and written)