Human Resource & Recruitment
Full time/Part time
In dienst van opdrachtgever
Reporting to the VP HR, EMEA & APAC, with a strong relationship into the Global Learning & Development team, you will take the lead in defining and leading all aspects Learning & Development, including translating Global policies into regional and local procedures, developing trainings and training materials and leading Global initiatives in EMEA. You will work closely with the HR team in EMEA and with your L&D colleagues in EMEA to create an engaging L&D programme ensuring that employees are engaged, feel valued and have access to training and development programmes.
Over de functie
- Develop an effective learning strategy based on the needs of the business , the skill sets required for team members to be successful and key competencies for the organisation.
- Serve as the liaison for EMEA and-or in country review for translation and support the deployment Global initiatives, such as the Annual Performance Review cycle.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders, HR Directors and corporate departments to ensure alignment along with exceptional messaging and communication.
- Work closely with internal departments to provide data such as course completion and learning & development results.
- Utilise survey system to send survey’s, gather results and provide detailed analysis of findings, such as ROI.
- Work with multiple departments to organise regional training events
- Oversee and manage the yearly EMEA learning budget
- Lead the communications and support in the EMEA region related to our learning management system.
- In partnership with local L&D, create, design and curate content specific to the international market needs.
Over het bedrijf
Why Univar Solutions
Today's customers and suppliers need more from their chemical and ingredients distributor. To innovate and grow, they need an ally—a collaborative expert who can help save time and effort from their processes, formulate breakthrough products, optimize their logistics, and improve safety and sustainability.
- Executional excellence keeps you steps ahead
- Unmatched expertise to drive solutions
- Advanced platforms for smarter supplying, simpler sourcing
- More choice and value-added services to help you innovate and grow
- Intermediate-level university education or equivalent
- Able to think global and work regional
- Understanding of dynamics in a regional organization
- Able to translate global view into regional opportunities
- Able to work with both HR leadership as well as L&D specialists
- Relevant working experience in a decentralized business environment within L&D
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Able to operate at different levels within the organization
- A can do mentality with a strong desire to get things done
- Strong project management skills with the ability to easily adapt and prioritize under changing circumstances
- Good understanding and ability to use current tools to drive and enhance the L&D strategy
Key competencies and behaviours
Identifies goals, carries out activities and works focused to achieve the desired results. Sets challenging targets for her/his own work. Maintains focus on the target even when difficulties arise on the way.
Plans, organizes and prioritizes her/his work effectively. Builds structures that others can work from. Sets up reasonable deadlines and keeps them.
Works well with other people, acts sensitively and attentively to the views of others, skills and accomplishments of others. Identifies and develops relationships in the group.
Takes the initiative and comes up with new proposals for ways of working. Starts activities toward a desired result. Arguments and explains why the activities is to be carried out.