Full time/Part time
In dienst van opdrachtgever
Food, Feed, Pharma
Are you experienced in Master Data Governance and would you like to work within an international high paced, dynamic environment that is all about making things happen? Then this is your chance!
Over de functie
For Perfetti Van Melle, YER would like to get in touch with a Subject Matter Expert Master Data Governance. In this position, you will play an important role in helping to define and execute a SAP Master Data governance framework. You will be responsible for up to date global, regional and local GMDM Policies and Procedures, a sustainable GMDM Document Management Process and GMDM RACI Matrix. You will report to the Head of Global Master Data Management.
Due to the fact that PVM is growing in their MD maturity it’s expected that the Subject Matter Expert Master Data Governance has significant SAP master data domain- process and ERP system specific knowledge (HANA and ERP).
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Keeping GMDM Policies and Procedures up to date
- Establish a sustainable GMDM Document Management Process
- Training of GMDM community
- Responsible for an up to date GMDM RACI matrix
- Ensure GMDM Authorization Management Process (access to MDM systems, Local and Global)
- Implement and report GMDM KPI’s (at Management as well as BAU level)
- Maintain standard Governance Dashboards
- Ensure a sustainable ”Service Request Management” process and “Workflow tooling” is in place (incl. Tooling).
- Ensure an auditable Mark for Obsolete process
Over het bedrijf
Perfetti Van Melle is a privately owned company that manufactures and distributes candy and chewing gum in over 150 countries worldwide. Today, Perfetti Van Melle is ranked as the third largest sugar confectionery/chewing gum company in the world, second in Europe, with strong brands like Mentos, Chupa Chups, Fruittella, Frisk and Smint. The ability to develop products, varieties and flavours that meet the different demands and opportunities of markets is one Perfetti Van Melle’s keys to success.
- Excellent remuneration package
- Bonus opportunity
- Personal development opportunities
- Great atmosphere
- Bachelor or Master Degree
- Analytical skills
- Promotor of MD Governance
- Approx. 10 years of experience within MD Governance
- Significant SAP master data domain- process and ERP-system specific knowledge (HANA and ERP).
- Coordinating and planning skills
- Continuous Improvement skills (Lean/Six Sigma experience)
- Fluent in English