Engineering, Quality & Safety
Full time/Part time
In dienst van opdrachtgever
Wabtec Netherlands designs and manufactures products that ensure safe and reliable operation of railway systems and high-end automated warehouses around the globe.
For Wabtec Netherlands in Ede we are looking for a Site Quality Manager. Do you have the experience with multiple certifications in a production environment and a supply chain driven organization? Are you the person who can continuously improve the procedures and methods? Please feel free to contact us or apply directly.
Over de functie
The Site Quality Manager is responsible for improving and monitoring the quality policy of the production location of Wabtec Netherlands in Ede. This person reports directly to the Site Director and is in direct contact with the Group Quality Manager.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Responsible for the local Wabtec Netherlands Quality systems and processes (ISO9001/IRIS; ISO14001 etc.);
- Leading a small team of local quality control specialists, quality engineers, SHE specialists and inspectors;
- Taking the lead in local quality improvement;
- Quality management with focus on Supplier Quality improvement;
- International co-ordination with peers within the business unit.
Over het bedrijf
Wabtec Corporation is a fortune 500 company and a leading global provider of equipment, systems, digital solutions and value-added services for freight and transit rail. Drawing on nearly four centuries of collective experience across Wabtec, GE Transportation and Faiveley Transport, the company has unmatched digital expertise, technological innovation, and world-class manufacturing and services, enabling the digital-rail-and-transit ecosystems. Wabtec is focused on performance that drives progress, creating transportation solutions that move and improve the world. Wabtec has approximately 27,000 employees in facilities throughout the world. Visit the company’s new website at: http://www.WabtecCorp.com.
Wabtec Netherlands in Ede is the new merger organization from which various industrial products and services are delivered under three renowned brand names.
- Akapp-Stemmann; design, manufacturing and service of single & multipole, open & closed conductor rail systems for applications in cranes, automated warehouses and other markets;
- Mors Smitt, World leader relay technology in Rail and Power grid market. Key player in train-borne Energy Efficiency Solutions and Portable Test Equipment;
- Stemmann-Technik, leading in the field of energy and data transfer components and systems in industrial and transport technology.
More than 240 colleagues daily serve an international customer group by producing industrial products and supplying various professional services.
The former companies Akapp-Stemmann BV, Mors Smitt BV and Stemmann-Technik Nederland BV are part of Wabtec Netherlands BV.
Wabtec is committed to empowering employees to achieve their professional goals, because their employees’ goals matter to them. They encourage continuous learning and growth, and they develop their people through hands-on experience. They help them “learn by doing,” encourage people to get out of their comfort zones and try new things.
As a global company, operating in 50 countries, career opportunities are boundless. Their marketplace and workplaces span the globe. Traveling the world and working with global customers from diverse cultures often results in eye-opening and life-changing experiences that broaden your perspectives and your skills. Wabtec is a great place to work for people with ambitions to succeed at a global level.
In addition to a very good salary, Wabtec offers you:
- Working directly towards the strategic initiatives;
- Working directly together with the Operations Director and the Group Quality Manager;
- At Wabtec, they are in the business of realizing potential – that of the transportation industry, and yours!;
- A high-energy work environment with a hands-on and can-do mentality;
- A good remuneration package;
- An career in an international environment;
- A key role with added value.
- Bachelor working level;
- At least 5 years of working experience as a Quality manager with strong industrial supplier quality focus;
- Knowledge of Quality Core tools: 8D, FMEA, MSA, SPC, APQP;
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001/ISO 45001, MED, IRIS;
- Preferably LEAN experience;
- Structured and well organized;
- Process oriented and experienced operational team lead;
- German language ability is a plus.