Total package: max. € 120k / year
Full time/Part time
In dienst van YER
Because of the market-growth at our client they are looking for a senior Operations Manager who can give direction to the plant and takes the people, processes and systems to the next strategic level in Operations and Supply Chain. P&L responsibility.
Over de functie
The Operations Manager is responsible for the Operations Management of the site and is a part of the management team.
You will be responsible for the total operations of the plant including Supply Chain, Procurement and Production/Assembly. The total scope in direct and indirect reports is about 150-200 employees (including flex).
In this role you define new processes and operational action in line with corporate strategy. Responsibilities:
- Leading the manufacturing functions in order to produce products with on time delivery at most cost effective manner and within defined quality standards
- Ensuring continuous performance optimization throughout operations
- Ensure compliance of QHSE regulations in the site
- Develop, implement and optimize systems and processes
- Apply lean principles
- Implement initiatives to maximize productivity and net profit
- Ensure standards for product quality, equipment and operation performance
- Investigate and drive implementation of new production technologies
- Continuously strive for overall operations efficiency in the areas of operational procurement, inventory management, distribution, shipping and order fulfilment
- Responsible for capital expenses and operating budgets in all operating areas
Stakeholders will be intern and ex tern (suppliers, other plants, etc.)
Over het bedrijf
Our client is an international company in the manufacturing/process-industry with a plant in the south of the Netherlands.
- This first period will be on the payroll of YER. Afther 1 year you will get a contract of our client.
- Total package: max. € 120k/year
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in (international) operations and supply chain management
- Know how in assembly processes and production technologies
- Experience with P&L responsibilities for Operations and Supply Chain. Lean Manufacturing, Process Improvement, Quality
- Leader/manager who can give direction
- Charisma and inspiring
- Visible for everyone
- Strong analytic (finance, KPI's)
- Project-, changemanagement
- Stakeholder management
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Opeations & Supply Chain or Engineering