Competitive salary package
Full time/Part time
In dienst van opdrachtgever
Medical & Health
Exciting position within a financially strong, successful and leading company, for a commercial/demand professional with strong organizational, communication and analytical skills and experience working in demand planning.
The Demand Planner will be strongly involved in the implementation and further deployment of the Demand Management process of Integrated Business Planning (IBP).
Over de functie
The Demand Planner, as part of the commercial organization, liaises with Product Planning, Demand Coordination and Supply Planning teams to ensure that mid and long-term changes in the Business customer requirements are reviewed, understood, coordinated and documented.
The Demand Planner coordinates all steps within the Demand Planning process from demand collection to the signed off demand plan. The role facilitates the Demand Review as part of the monthly cycle. The position will monitor, advise, and recommend action plans as part of the Demand Review.
Main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Analyze historic and current demand trends and generate and evaluate the market baselines
- Execute and strategically create the future fulfillment plans
- Enable the company to achieve high quality demand plans by increasing forecast accuracy for specific products within their specific countries
- Serve as the subject matter expert for all the demand plans of designated market
- Work with IT to ensure and verify data quality
- Prepare monthly management reports identifying any relevant problems and recommending solutions that will improve future demand plans
- Confirm that business assumptions used to generate demand plans are reviewed, updated, and documented
- Cleanse the demand history from one-off effects and other effects that have the potential to reduce the data quality for later statistical projection steps
- Plan for and facilitate monthly Demand Reviews
- Perform segmentation for product customer combinations based on the demand history for ABC (Volume and the historical demand for XYZ (Variability)
- Interact with all organizations of the company including marketing, sales, finance, and manufacturing to ensure smooth demand planning process
Over het bedrijf
Our client is a financially strong, successful and leading international company, with operating companies in more than 25 countries around the world. Strong customer focus, innovative solutions, disciplined execution and dedicated employees enable the company to deliver high quality products. The environment of the company can be described as open and direct, where a no-nonsense and informal communication style is encouraged.
Challenging position in a successful and change-oriented environment, with space for further personal growth for a driven supply chain professional with strong organizational, communication and analytical skills and experience working in demand planning/forecasting and/or sales projections.
- BS or BA in Supply Chain, Logistics, Operations, Industrial Engineering, Systems Engineering, Mathematics, or other related field
- Several years of experience working in demand planning/forecasting or Sales projections
- Supply Chain experience with good understanding of processes in sales, marketing, and finance
- Combines a helicopter view with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail;
- Experience with SAP, APO, ERP, IBP, BW, Tableau, Kinaxis a plus
- Experience with forecasting software, SAP Microsoft Excel and all other Microsoft office products
- Strong organizational, communication and analytical skills, combined with a continuous improvement mindset
- Ability to use statistics and mathematics to create accurate baseline trend
- Ability to quickly and accurately generate action requirements based on Planning system outputs
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English
- Expected travel up to 10-15%
- Motivator and self-starte