Excellent remuneration package
Full time/Part time
In dienst van opdrachtgever
IT & Telecom, Manufacturing
Are you a communicative Global Master Data Steward with a focus on customer and vendor master data? Are you eager to join our rapidly growing department and help us building up this department (nearly) from scratch? Do you always wanted to work for an international organization that is in an enormous transition phase in both with regard to the global energy transition and the streamlining of global processes and its data? Apply now for the role as Global Master Data Steward at BDR Thermea.
Over de functie
Good Master Data Management is a prerequisite for reliable reporting and effective decision-making, by ensuring that there is ‘one version of the truth’. The MDM department is relatively new to BDR Thermea, so you will be the co-founder of this department and all that it stands for. This means that initially there will be a large focus on setting up the department within the organization and continuously improving the role of Global Master Data Steward. In the coming years we will have a close connection with an ERP implementation program and the corresponding data migration activities. Structurally, you will support the business with the implementation of global master data standards and monitor these on a regular basis. Your specialization will be master data related to customers and vendors. All this is done in close collaboration with the data owners and the business process owners from different domains within different countries. The data owners are accountable for data quality and for ensuring the implementation of standards within their domains. Since this is a global role, it requires continuous alignment and communication with stakeholders throughout the organization, spread across different countries. This role will therefore require a multicultural mind-set and occasional visits to locations in other countries to remain aligned. Lastly, there is also a strong link with the Business Intelligence team, where the improved business insights are captured.
You will be responsible for:
- Building and reviewing data quality metrics based on business requirements
- Initiating actions to improve data quality
- Ensuring data is understood, used and shared effectively
- Assessing the impact of changes with regard to standards or processes
- Making root cause analyses in case of data quality issues
- As part of data stewardship: supporting data owners/business process owners with resolving data quality issues
- Developing, maintaining and enforcing Master Data Management standards, in line with the MDM governance model
Over het bedrijf
BDR Thermea Group is a world leading manufacturer and distributor of smart climate and sanitary hot water solutions. The company employs more than 6,700 people and operates in more than 102 countries worldwide, with a leading position in Europe, North America, Turkey, Russia and China.
Also, it has strong positions in the rapidly growing markets of Eastern Europe, Poland, Czech Republic, Russia, and China. BDR Thermea Group is the parent company of renowned international heating brands, including De Dietrich, Baxi, Remeha, Brötje, Chappée, Baymak and Utica. BDR Thermea Group is headquartered in Apeldoorn, The Netherlands.
The Global Master Data Management (MDM) Department is a recently set up department within BDR Thermea, responsible for driving data quality and determining the MDM governance model. Furthermore, this team facilitates the organization with the development, maintenance, enforcement and monitoring of globally defined MDM standards. Lastly, this department takes the lead in initiatives to improve data quality and drives them to completion. It is now time to enlarge this fast-growing team.
You will work in a motivated, technical organization with a high level of ambition. You’ll receive an attractive remuneration package, flexible working hours, and many opportunities to remain up-to-date with the latest sector developments through training and courses.
In addition to this, we also offer you:
- An international career in a challenging environment
- Passionate and professional colleagues who love what they do
- Working closely along our Strategic Initiatives contributing towards the energy transition
- Being part of BDR Thermea Group and contributing to this
- A Bachelor or Master degree in Business Administration, IT, Quality or a similar relevant area
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a Master Data environment
- Proven knowledge about- and experience with customer- & vendor master data
- Experience with data quality tools (e.g. SAP BOIS) and SQL programming is a pre
- Experience in communicating and collaborating with colleagues at all levels in the organization
- Preferably experience with international scope
- Excellent analytical skills with proven results in the past
- You are a team player by nature, driven by cooperation
- You are self-driven with a pragmatic and proactive attitude
- Living in driving distance of Apeldoorn and flexible to travel international