Contract with Client
Industrial, (Petro)Chemical, Logistics & Transportation, Food, Feed, Pharma
Do you want to grow your career as senior auditor at a continuously growing, Dutch listed company where you have easy access to international career opportunities? IMCD is offering you an entrepreneurial environment where ambitions are fulfilled, and you'll have a wide and direct exposure both to the HQ and local offices.
Dennis den Hoedt feels completely at home as a Senior Internal Auditor at IMCD. He got a promotion recently and now IMCD is looking for a new Senior Auditor. Read the interview with Dennis, where he explains how his decision to switch from external to internal audit has enriched his career and what opportunities IMCD has to offer.
Over de functie
The internal audit function within IMCD is an independent position, part of the audit team, and with direct reporting lines to the Management Board and the Audit Committee. It gives you access to a global network, with exposure to and insights in the business, based on your direct contact with local stakeholders. You prepare, execute and report on audits consistent with the Internal Audit charter and audit planning from start to finish. You also monitor progress on follow-up of the implementation of recommendations by auditees. You will report to the Director Internal Audit.
Your main tasks and key responsibilities:
- Performing audits at IMCD companies across the world;
- Take an active role in delivering the yearly Audit plan;
- Reporting on the internal audit findings and giving recommendations to local management;
- Performing data analysis;
- Performing ad-hoc audits / activities on request of the Chief Financial Officer or the Director Internal Audit.
Over het bedrijf
The IMCD Group is a global market-leader in the sales, marketing, and distribution of speciality chemicals and ingredients. Its result-driven professionals provide market-focused solutions to suppliers and customers across EMEA, Americas and Asia-Pacific, offering comprehensive product portfolios ranging from home, industrial and institutional care, beauty and personal care, food and nutrition and pharmaceuticals to lubricants and energy, coatings and construction, advanced materials, and synthesis.
The IMCD Group realized revenues of over EUR 3,4 billion in 2021 with 3,740 employees in over 50 countries on six continents. IMCD's dedicated team of technical and commercial experts work in close partnership to tailor best-in-class solutions and provide value through expertise for around 50,000 customers and a diverse range of world-class suppliers. IMCD shares are traded at Euronext, Amsterdam (IMCD).
IMCD is a commercial organization and entrepreneurship is in our genes. Just like all the other colleagues at IMCD, you will get a lot of room to act and develop yourself broadly within your field. Besides excellent primary and secondary working conditions, IMCD offers:
- Working at the Headquarters of a fast growing, global company with a strong entrepreneurial culture;
- A positive work atmosphere with many future career advancement opportunities;
- The option to move and work abroad after a few years;
- A great place to work in a modern office at the Kop van Zuid in Rotterdam;
- A flat organization where the commitment of every employee contributes to the success of the organization.
We are looking for someone who is a strong communicator and able to connect easily with all types of stakeholders and nationalities. Travelling and ownership is in your nature. You also have:
- At least 6 years working experience in an audit firm and / or internal audit function;
- A post-academic level, RA or equivalent;
- A good knowledge of/affinity with IT environments;
- Experience in data analysis and applicable software;
- The option and is willing to travel (worldwide) about 30% of the time;
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written. Dutch is an advantage. (Spanish is a plus);
- The right to work in the Netherlands. Dutch or EU work permit essential.