€ 80 - € 100
Full time/Part time
Interim / ZZP
For a dynamic technical, project organisation we are looking for an interim Manager Finance and Control. The assignment starts directly (or at latest at the 1st of September) for at least 5-6 months. We are looking for a candidate who is full-time available.
Over de functie
The Interim Manager Finance & Control will be responsible for the accounting and controlling department which consists of 10 people.
The responsibilities are;
- Ensuring reliability, validity, completeness and relevance of the financial information (actuals and forecasts);
- Create and maintain a professional working relation with peers other departments.
- Implement robust processes within the department to reduce waste, increase effectiveness and make us ready for an AX365 implementation in 2020;
- Implement integrated processes together with finance organization and to be able to generate financial information in a reliable, valid, complete and relevant way;
- Improves forecasting accuracy, understand business drivers and connect them to KPI’s and optimize cash flow;
- Further changing the Finance & Control team to business partnering (e.g. pro-active, future oriented);
- Create and maintain the best team in Finance.
Over het bedrijf
Our client is an international technical company with large projects.
We offer a very challenging assignment for at least 5-6 months where you will have the possibility to improve the financial processes, develop the team members and make finance more visible in the organisation.
- Fluent in English verbal and in writing (must-have);
- Fluent in Dutch verbal and in writing (nice-to-have);
- University level or degree in finance or business administration/international business;
- Dutch GAAP (RJ) and US GAAP accounting and reporting knowledge;
- SOX design, testing and reporting knowledge;
- Tax knowledge.
- Extensive experience in project business within a multinational company/high demanding stakeholder environment;
- Experience in continuous improvement and changing a mind-set within a department/organization;
- Experience in leading a Finance & Control department;
- Used to deal with deadlines and tight control cycle.
Mobility & travel requirements
- Willing to travel to across Europe (less than 10% of the time).