Full time/Part time
In dienst van opdrachtgever
Manufacturing, Consumer Goods, Transportation & Logistics
Wabtec Netherlands in Ede designs and manufactures products that ensure safe and reliable operation of high-end industrial and railway systems. For the business unit Power Collection, YER is recruiting for a Sales Director. Are you a successful business developer with strong international sales drive who is able to build and expand business all over the world? Can you drive an international sales team to double-digit growth? Then we are looking for you!
Over de functie
The Sales Director is responsible for sales and commercial activities for the business unit Power Collection, within the segment Bridge-cranes & Warehousing. You develop business globally and are part of the highly motivated international sales management team. In this position, you will lead a sales team and will work from the office in Ede.
Over het bedrijf
Wabtec - a Fortune 500 company - is the leading worldwide supplier of value-added technology-based products and services for railways and select industrial markets. Wabtec possesses unmatched digital expertise, services and technological innovation as well as world-class manufacturing to enable the development of digital rail-and-transit ecosystems. Focus lies on performance driving progress, creating transportation solutions that move and improve the world. Wabtec has approximately 27,000 employees in facilities throughout the world. Wabtec Netherlands in Ede (200 FTE) is the office from which industrial products and services are delivered under three renowned brand names:
- Akapp-Stemmann; design, manufacturing and servicing of conductor rail systems for applications in a.o. cranes and, automated warehouses
- Mors Smitt; world leader in relay technology for the Rail and Power grid market
- Stemmann-Technik; leading in the field of energy and data transfer components and systems in industrial and transport technology
Visit the company’s website at http://www.WabtecCorp.com for a more in-depth impression. More information on the BU Power Collection can be found at http://www.akapp.com
In addition to a very good salary, Wabtec offers you:
- A versatile, alternate job in an enthusiastic and motivated team, were initiative is encouraged
- A high-energy work environment with a hands-on and can-do mentality
- A career in an international Fortune 500 company
- A modern site in Ede, The Netherlands
Wabtec is committed to empowering employees to achieve their professional goals. Continuous learning and growth are actively encouraged, whilst also developing people through hands-on experience. Wabtec helps people to learn by doing, encouraging them to get out of their comfort zones and try new things.
Wabtec’s marketplace and workplaces span the globe and is a great place to work for people with ambitions to further develop and succeed at this global level.
- University/secondary education in technical or economic direction
- Excellent English language skills, German and Dutch is an advantage
- Experienced in international sales and distribution of industrial products
- Preferably knowledge of the cranes- and intralogistics industry
- Experience in sales activities
- Leadership skills to lead a team
- Willing to travel (+/- 40%)