Full time/Part time
In dienst van opdrachtgever
(Petro)Chemical, Food, Feed, Pharma
Do you want to work for a dynamic organization with short communication lines and an informal culture, where innovation and professionalism are highly valued? Then apply!
Over de functie
The Area Manager EMEA will be responsible for identifying and developing new opportunities within the prior EMEA markets.
- Will develop existing and new sales relationships with an indirect channel partner network, with the objective to drive growth
- Will drive sales revenue target through building a strong indirect channel partner network and work with partners and their customers to understand customers' needs or problems
- Will organize regular business meetings for reviews and operational planning at all levels of partner management
- Will have the ability to manage sales funnel, accurately forecast business, provide sales territory information, market trends and other business data
- Need to prepare, maintain and monitor the annual operational annual plan as well as the quarterly sales plan.
- Develop and drive strategic plans and programs, ensuring the efficient execution of those plans
- Are responsible for identifying, prospecting, recruiting and on-boarding new channel partners and the effective deployment of the indirect channel management plan
- Consistently educate and train the channel partners
- Will serve as the partner's single point of contact in the region.
You work together in a team of three Area Manager responsible for other territories in the world and report to the International Sales Manager.
Over het bedrijf
Applikon Biotechnology B.V. (part of Getinge) is a Dutch high-tech company and a world leader in the development and supply of advanced bioreactor systems from the laboratory, to pilot and production scales. Their mission is to offer reliable solutions that make it possible to improve the quality of life. They support the pharmaceutical industry (vaccines, regenerative drugs, antibodies, body tissues, biopharmaceutics and biosimilars) as well as industrial microbiology (enzymes, food & beverage, nutraceuticals, biofuels, biochemicals and bioplastics) in their upstream processes. Their main office is located in Delft (Netherlands) with two subsidiaries in the USA and UK. Applikon has more than 180 employees working worldwide on development, production, quality control, marketing & sales, and after-sales support - all of which contributes to improvements in Life Science. That is their passion!
- Excellent remunerations
- A dynamic organization with short communication lines
- An informal culture
- Innovation and professionalism are highly valued
- A Bachelor's or Master's level degree in chemistry or related discipline, with a minimum of 3 years' multidisciplined sales experience
- Experienced in handling indirect channel sales is highly desirable
- Working knowledge of fermentation and the use of bioreactors will be an added
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong initiative, judgment and decision-making ability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with fluency in English, other languages are a plus
- Microsoft Office proficiency (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural team and able to handle difficult and demanding situations and multiple priorities
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time