freelancer: max € 100,-/hr, payroll YER: max. € 110k/year
Full time/Part time
Interim / ZZP, Via YER
Are you challenged?
- by programs in a complex and technical discrete industry environment
- by defining and executing programs, including the desired behavioral change and benefits realization
- by excelling in realizing broad alignment between stakeholders in different sectors, and
- by practicing your program management experience to the fullest?
Then we are probably looking for you!
Over de functie
The Program Manager:
- Defines/refines the program (program mission, vision, blueprint & roadmap) in alignment with senior management throughout the organization;
- Aligns and agrees with the Program Board of the program
- Designs and executes the program plan based on ASML standard program management approach (based on Managing Successful Programs - MSP)
- Enables, supports, and challenges the program team members in their roles. Manages the program in cooperation with the designated project leaders
- Defines the breakdown of the roadmap into projects and initiates the assignment of the projects
- Defines and executes appropriate interventions to mitigate Program Management risks
- Monitors and manages the financial budget
- Ensures timely and adequate input for defined regular management reporting
- Ensures sufficient attention for benefits management and change management
- Communicates proactively all program related news
- Acts as ‘sparring partner’ for the Program Board members
This is a fulltime payroll position (preferably 40 hours per week).
Over het bedrijf
The sector Operations consists of Customer Support, Manufacturing and the supporting functions (Supply Chain Management, Integrated Business Planning, Corporate Real Estate and Environment Health & Safety).
The role of the Operations Strategies & Excellence (OSE) department within Operations is to add Operational Excellence by:
- designing the long term Operations Strategy
- defining the portfolio of strategic programs
- delivering and deploying the selected transformations
This department develops and leverages Operations’ talents in ASML and strengthens the connections on strategic topics with other sectors in ASML in particular Development & Engineering, Strategic Sourcing, Corporate functions and IT.
The Operations Portfolio consists of a number of sub-portfolios that contain programs and (non-program) projects. The scope of these programs is almost always cross department and often also impacts the sectors outside ASML Operations. The focus can be on combinations of Manufacturing, Field Support, Supply Chain Management, Planning and Facilities Management.
OSE focuses on the non-product related improvements. So projects and programs that are focusing on the ASML products are not in scope of the portfolio. The Programs on the OPS Portfolio are focusing on processes, ways of working and IT applications and support.
There are 2 possibilities:
- work as a freelancer with a maximum rate of € 100,-/hour
- work on the payroll of YER with a maximum salary of € 110k/year
- Has over 8 year business experience in Project and Program Management in a large multi-national environment
- Has preferably experience in projects/programs in relevant business areas (manufacturing, supply chain, business planning, customer support, quality) within a technical industrial environment and with an IT component
- Has proven coaching experience
- Project management (PMBOK, Prince2 certifications preferred) experience
- Demonstrated successful Program Management experience
- You can naturally convince, inspire and motivate people
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships on different levels in the organization
- Able to cooperate and communicate on all levels in an organization
- Sensitive to political environments and multiple stakeholder agenda’s
- Improvement and pro-active mindset
- Driven, enthusiastic and persistent character in combination with a healthy natural curiosity
- A seasoned professional with entrepreneurial mannerisms
- Excellent knowledge of both the Dutch and English language