Excellent remuneration package, including company car, bonus and concrete growth opportunities
Full time/Part time
Contract with Client
A great opportunity for a hands-on finance professional to face many interesting and challenging topics in a successful and fast growing international company.
Over de functie
The Group Reporting Manager will report to the Group Finance & Control Manager and will amongst other lead the further optimization of the (consolidated) reporting process, including the implementation of a new consolidation package. He/she will proactively support the CFO and Group Finance & Control Manager in financial matters in the broadest sense. For the right candidate a concrete future growth path lies ahead, including the management of several financial departments.
Main tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Provide timely, meaningful and reliable consolidated financial reporting of the group to senior management
- Prepare consolidated financial reviews
- Review of monthly business unit reporting and ensuring all consolidation entries (incl. eliminations) are processed on a monthly basis
- Report and analysis of consolidated balance sheet accounts
- Prepare monthly consolidated group reporting packages and annual statutory financial statements
- Manage relationships with auditors
- Ensure proper documentation of significant transactions and policy changes
Over het bedrijf
Successful and fast growing company with well known products. Activities throughout Europe and headquarters near Gorinchem. No-nonsense and informal working environment with space for personal growth and development.
Our client offers a dynamic and no nonsense working environment with growth opportunities for ambitious and positive minded professionals. The culture can be characterized as open, informal and result-oriented with space for initiative and personal development.
Furthermore, our client offers an excellent remuneration package, including company car and bonus.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in accounting, business economics, finance or a related field. Chartered accountant would be a plus
- Minimum of 8 years relevant working experience, preferably in an audit firm and/or international business environment
- Fluent in English, another language is a plus
- SAP and consolidation software experience is a pre
- Proactive, takes initiative and is able to set priorities and getting things done; accepted as a professional and by presence
- Organized and structured and ready to work in a challenging environment
- Excellent communication and social skills, knows how to convince people