Contract with Client
Are you a successful Sales Manager, Team Lead and/or Sales Consultant in the Recruitment & Project Sourcing Business for the Brussels & Wallonia region? Do you have the drive to set up a completely new office for the region, representing one of the most successful brands in the Dutch speaking market? Do you want to build a team from scratch and further execute a successful go-to market strategy for the French speaking region under your leadership? Then we have an opportunity not to be missed!
We are looking for a Sales Manager who is able to organize, and after a thorough built-up phase of approximately 6 months out of the existing Antwerp Office, launch a new Brussels Office for YER. This means building the business, partly based on a set of existing international client companies and building a new team of consultants and account managers dedicated towards the French speaking Brussels and Wallonia region. Since 1987, YER has been one of the market leaders in the Dutch speaking part of the Benelux, represented with 10 offices and 250+ consultants connecting more than 3200 highly educated specialists to projects within IT, Engineering, Real-estate/Building and Infrastructure.
You will be playing a fundamental role in successfully entering the French speaking region in Belgium on behalf of YER. If this matches your ambitions, please find out more below.
About the job
As Sales Manager Brussels & Wallonia for YER, you will be responsible for implementing the business strategy for the region by growing the (international) client base and connecting their projects successfully towards a growing number of relevant specialists (Bachelor/Master degree) who want to benefit from the successful guidance we offer out of YER.
You will realize a growing number of customers and related demand for projects and bring them in line with building a team of qualified consultants that is capable of delivering the talents needed.
With your well-argued analysis and initiatives combined with your charismatic approach, you encourage clients, team members and specialists to join the YER family. A fundamental role in which you report directly to Dries Aarts, who is responsible for the Belgian operations.
In brief, you will be fulfilling the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Initiate, Built-up and successfully start the YER Brussels Office dedicated to the Brussels and Wallonia region;
- Develop and implement the commercial strategy with insights from customers, project sourcing opportunities, and local market knowledge;
- Analyze the requirements, eventually recruiting and building a qualified team to man the Brussels Office;
- From day one, drive the collaboration with the Antwerp Office and the Dutch Offices.
About the company
YER Belgium is specialized in connecting qualified specialists (Bachelor/Master level) towards relevant project based missions within a growing number of professional organizations. YER Belgium is active since 2019, still growing, and has successfully created it’s Antwerp Office with 12 enthusiastic colleagues connecting 100+ specialists to clients within IT, Engineering, Real-estate/Building and Infrastructure. YER is the market leader in the Dutch speaking part of the Benelux, with 10+ offices and 250+ consultants connecting 3200+ specialists to renowned international organizations.
More information is available online at www.yer.be and www.yer.nl (also in English).
- Working for a market leader in the Recruitment & Project Sourcing Business;
- A role with an entrepreneurial character. Pioneering and building!;
- Lots of responsibility and freedom. A varied function in which you can truly make a difference;
- Starting as a Sales Manager you can, if successful, end up as the General Manager for the region;
- Besides a company car, an excellent terms & conditions package;
- Flexible working hours and workplaces, possibility to work from home;
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment within an ambitious international organization;
- The organization is growing and in full development, with room for entrepreneurship, your own input and career opportunities;
- An informal working atmosphere;
- Yearly incentive trips to the sun and snow!;
- Lots of attention towards your own personal (leadership) development (YER Academy).
We are searching for a Sales Manager capable of creating and implementing the business case to successfully erect the Brussels office for YER dedicated to the Brussels and Wallonia region. You have a strong sales orientation and preferably an existing network within the business of Project Sourcing in the region. You have the ambition to build and manage a team of people with whom you will realize the joint ambitions. You can manage accounts and motivate, inspire, and develop people. You are ambitious, somebody who listens and collaborates while getting things done. Furthermore, you bring:
- At least 5 years of relevant sales and/or team management experience within the Recruitment & Project Sourcing business within the Brussels and Wallonia region;
- Result oriented; Ambitious;
- Eager to learn;
- You are fun to work with;
- Expertise (and experience) in an Engineering/IT/Building & Infrastructure environment is a plus;
- We welcome project sourcing expertise in a Finance and/or other environment;
- Excellent command of the English language is required; Dutch language skills are a plus.